Anyone any banking details for wescot please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had banking details for wescot,i need to set up a standing oder asap,have a reference for my account but no banking details,if anyone had any id be grateful.

Thanks

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had banking details for wescot,i need to set up a standing oder asap,have a reference for my account but no banking details,if anyone had any id be grateful.

Thanks

Before you set anything up to pay these leeches, have you checked you owe them the money?

Whats the alleged debt for? Do they have the corrct papaerwork? Are there any charges on the account? Etc Etc.

Jogs

def

dont pay them anything

you dont NEED to set up a plan at ALL with them

they have no legal powers at all!!

tell us about the debt please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

def

dont pay them anything

you dont NEED to set up a plan at ALL with them

they have no legal powers at all!!

tell us about the debt please

dx

its for a debt with welcome for £10000 im going away and need 2 set this up,frightened wescot will force their way into my home whilst away im not v well at the moment

its for a debt with welcome for £10000 im going away and need 2 set this up,frightened wescot will force their way into my home whilst away im not v well at the moment

Westcot are not bailiffs; they are debt collectors and have no more legal right of entry than your local Avon lady. Bailif involvement is way, way down the track...following a CCJ, defaulted payments, court orders and so on.

Please provide full details of the debt, including why/when it ended up with Westcot, payments already made etc..... and we'll try and help you.