Well what a fantastic day on the TV ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Be fair Fred. I heard Scott's only got 2 legs so the horse has got an advantage. :madgrin:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Two riders lost their horses' sounds better. I mean did the horses ask to take part?, maybe they wanted to go to Fontwell.:lol:

Apparently two horses managed to "lose" their riders, one the police captured the other returned to the stable on its own.

The report on one of them

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/29/royal-wedding-video-loose-horse-almost-causes-chaos-during-procession-to-buckingham-palace-115875-23095388/

That was brilliant. :lol:

Won't have harmed the image of the church that not all its members are a bunch of old fogies.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Another fantastic weekend of television.:lol:

Chelsea V Spurs.

Arsenole V Man U.

Oh no, wendyball. This thread's really gone downhill now. Still, I suppose the hairstyles on parade will be something of a match for yesterday's hats.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

My personal highlights from ystday, two brothers having a light hearted moment waiting for the bride. Any guess what Harry said to William?:madgrin: My guess 'Great, she's brought her sister!'

The bride's sister Pippa looked like an Angel without wings following behind with her cherubs.

No reserved places in the Church, first come first served.

Nobody does it as good as us.

The Bride and Groom:-D

and my wedding

Edited by determindator

Yeah that Pippa scrubs up nice doesn't she?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Have a look at William and Kate - alternative 'proposal' interview

• Confused 1

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Nice one!

Very funny! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

a few of these are a good resemblance

Great video pinkduchess! :lol: I'm sure that was the actual Camilla :jaw:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.