Well what a fantastic day on the TV ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

... just people with silly hats on every channel. So I think I'll go to my allotment for a couple of hours.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic day! Congratulations to William and Kate, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. They make a stunning couple.

It's clearly a love match but they understand the importance of their position in society.

What a credit they both are to their families. Diana would be so proud.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Second that Caro..............it was beautiful.

Diana would have been so proud and would have been smiling for them both.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Second that Caro..............it was beautiful.

Diana would have been so proud and would have been smiling for them both.

:-D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I thought it was 'smashing' usually don't bother but must say they know how to dress up, pity Beckham wore his Medal on the wrong side (so I heard) :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Can't say I even saw them!!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I thought it was 'smashing' usually don't bother but must say they know how to dress up, pity Beckham wore his Medal on the wrong side (so I heard) :-)

I didn't realise it was on the wrong side but it might have been. It was on the right and as we know, as with buttonholes, the woman is always right. :-D

I actually thought it was inappropriate and ostentatious to wear it and was intrigued to see Victoria reading the hymns and still managing to pout as she sang. How did she do that?! :shock:

Beckham would have to as he is a 'commoner', the 'other side' is for blue blooded people. (I did a lot of research on medals and flags at one point, learnt a lot of info - but very handy for pub quizzes!).

I thought the Queen's outfit was lovely, especially the broach, as for some of those silly 'fascinators' they had me in fits.... I also spotted the Irish crochet on the lappets of the choir boys at the front.

Beckham would have to as he is a 'commoner', the 'other side' is for blue blooded people. (I did a lot of research on medals and flags at one point, learnt a lot of info - but very handy for pub quizzes!).

Oh, thanks never knew that, it was some posh chap on the TV that gave me the 'bum steer' :-)

I thought the Queen's outfit was lovely, especially the broach, as for some of those silly 'fascinators' they had me in fits.... I also spotted the Irish crochet on the lappets of the choir boys at the front.

It was rather a nice brooch. She and Prince Philip are amazing for their ages.

Trust you to notice the crochet but now you say it I know what you mean.:lol:

We're really quite a knowledgeable lot are'nt we :madgrin: Tally Ho !!!

Just what did Princess Beatrice have on her head?

29b0bcc630059f8b_113264433_10.preview.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT37f5WyOOcqo7UONWmKHtWLMV1sMjgqqmVf_0Nd9STi1yF19YE

Edited by Night Owl
Oops meant Beatrice not Eugenie!!

Got Debt problems?

That's odd. One of my friends on facebook asked that self same question.

I came back just in time to see a stray horse running off down the street (Whitehall?). I think the horse saw all the hats and thought he was at Ascot.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Well I'm watching the movie :madgrin:

Who changed the thread title?!!

Who changed the thread title?!!

No me !!! This is the thread I was posting on.................. Well there's nothing worth watching on the TV ...