Moorcroft - midas credit services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Been away for a while, (Poppay) now Poppay2, lost my password ....

Being chased by Moorcroft for a debt that they cannot produce a CCA for, have it writing that the client does not have a CCA.

Recieved a letter today headed 'LITIGATION WARNING' from company called Midas Credit Services, stating reviewing account for 'possible' recommendation to external solicitors acting on behalf of our clients.... blah blah blah...

It goes on to urge me to contact Moorcroft Debt Recovery...... by tomorrow no less....

Not unduly perturbed by this, but are they trying to project that midas are they're 'banana dept' ?

Anyone else had a letter from Midas?

Would be interested to know.

cheeers

Poppay8-)

just a bloke at the next desk wearing a diff dress

ignore them.

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i'll findout what is going on with poppay for you too

as that username is shown as a guest!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx100

Thanks for your reply.

I was thinking it was just the chap at the next cubicle too.

Would appreciate you finding out what is going on with my original log in details.

many thanks.

Poppay

hi twoman

my thoughts exactly, but, hope to alert others to there new 'parlour trick'.

big giveaways are the words 'may' , 'possible' etc etc and also the fact that they encourage one to contact Moorcroft Debt Recovery.

Hence, this is the UMPTEENTH letter that I shall ignore.

:)

Poppay

poppay, cut em up for post it notes. Good suggestion from a Cagger.. I love it when Moorcrap get any of my debts, you know your in for an easy time...Big bad pussy-cats those morons. (not) Every time I correspond with them I bill them. Think I will employ crapquest to get me money from them. No better still try freds they can use there pet solicitor Brian....

They buy some lemons that outfit. Though you only have to think if they scare just 4 of every 100 that they buy or collect on behalf on, that is some figure... 4% is the lower figure of mail shot run. You send out a 100 offers or services and you are expected at least a 4% return. Now I know from experience that people still consider debt a taboo subject in this country and they don't like discussing it with family, friends or work colleagues. I know because I was surprised that a few of my work colleagues were experiencing the dreaded DCA's and paying extortionate payment plans. I have since put them in touch with this site and they are far happier and healthier for it.

This country needs to wake up to its rights and the rip off nature of our service industries here...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Hi HappyHippy

I totally agree with ya.

DCAs made my life a misery few yrs ago when I was unemployed and until I found this site.

I too tell people about this site and that its not the end of the world when you get a DCA bullying you for money, isnt that extortion?

Thankfully I have wised up now, and yes, my health and happiness have improved no end.

My eyes are now open thanks to this site and all the wonderful people that have helped and supported me through less enlightened times. :)

I'm with you there Tingy.

But having had this lot chasing me for yrs for other things this was first time I saw this tactic.

Thought it best to let others know. As it reminded me of recent hassle with RBS and their legal henchmen.

Have a great weekend all.... i'm off to celebrate my birthday..... :)

Poppay

here here poppay,,,,,, It feels great when these **** going hurrying for cover as they know you are not going to be a push over.

One word of warning to any newbies. I have looked back on the last 2.5 years and at first I had CAB dealing with them. I must say the CAB lady kept going through the worst case scenarios like, they will probably go for charging order or CCJ etc etc... When I wrote 8 months ago to say I was dealing with my creditors myself she seemed a little shocked. Just an observation... in fact the opening line of her reply letter was ( Thank you for your interesting letter) hmmm

yep,, I had to tell her a lot about what they can and can't do... I don't think in all fairness they want to get involved in the nitty gritty of legal, they just want to help you out with payment reduction more than stopping those bully-boys. As I have said, have put a least five colleagues in contact with this site. They are a lot lot happier.

My credit score is shot to hell,,,,, House negative equity,,, DCA's don't scare the hippy, for everything else there's CAG.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...