Shop direct debts

john40

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey john, there might be but they dont seem interested in doing anything unless it is on their terms, so i will wait to see what a dca says. Certainly not stressing about it and neither should you, i have the letters refusing my offers of payment which i would happily show to any judge!!

Keep the thread updated, strngth in numbers and all that :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems they have just decided to carry on ignoring us and keep sending statements asking for more and more money .Little woods wants £300 this month to catch up lol. we got 8 accounts with these people and a lot of interest and charges being added at this rate ill be paying them till im 85 lol .i did send them all a payment of £30 each at first but now im not paying them nothing untill they take us seriously.just an update for you all :-)

• 8 months later...

Hi taylorit

well done for getting the idiots to refund all those charges.I have been paying them £10 a month for 6 months ,now that agreement has come to an End they are pestering me with letters and demands for stupid amounts of money i can not afford to pay them.Can you pm me the email addresses you used to get through to these muppets please .I have been toying with the idea of just ignoring them and letting them take it to court but they don't seem to want that ,they just send me demands stating if i don't pay by a certain date i can ask the court for more time even though it hasn't gone to court ??? .Anyway thanks in advance .Johnwink.gif

you need to get reclaiming

knock every one down to £1 pcm end of

they are cat debts - no priority whatsoever

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx i think that's probably all i can really afford to pay them anyway now, i want to reclaim charges but i dont have all the statements .They have added a few £12 debt collection letter fees on top of the other late payment charges ,i don't recall getting a debt collection letter from them its all been from there head office.???

hehe

you wait till you get the statements back!!

they even charge for a NON answered phonecall!!

then if you do answer - they charge you for debt advice - as you've seen!!!

little diddlers....

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If you haven't done a SAR to Shop Direct to get all your statements, now is the time to do so.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 months later...

Hey all - just reading all your comments on this crowd!!!

I am in the same position - although I ended up going through with a DMP for all my debts! Very moved my debt to NDR and the interest is piling on! for what was about 3 grand is now nearly 6 - its absolutely shocking!! How am I supposed to pay all this off - looks like DMP will be in action for a very long time!

I am just about to send off a SAR - but wonder if its worth doing and whether the payment would come to me or NDR.

Thanks

i hope you're not paying for your dmp!

get reclaiming,

as with all your debts

i hope they show on your cra file

and your can reclaim ALL PENALTY CHARGES from any debt bar bank a/c's

dx

and they

Not paying for DMP!!! read too much into it thank goodness!! :)

SAR will be getting sent off tomorrow anyway! And I send this to Very not NDR :???:

I have been very busy this week between claim PPI on MBNA, Barclaycard, Halifax, who have all sent my debts to DCA, Capital One has also been sent although they are quite happy with the DMP arrangement, suppose if anything I am due can go straight to the account.

I have also sent PPI claim to Black Horse which I didn't even know I paid for nearly £3000 as well :evil: this is for the time period 2003 - 2008.

All the above have also been sent the SAR's so now starting on Shop Direct and Studio!!!

whhheeewwww its been hard work - hope its worth it :)

good job

scream if you need help

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update ,after sending them a lot of offers in writing and each time getting a sorry your offer does not meet our requirements reply ,i have decided to just ignore them and decided they can go f themselves now im not paying them nothing .I have begged them to take me to court but they wont so there loss .:)