Philips warrant - HMCS North East London

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

In a bit of a panic as I've been passed a letter from a company called Philips who are apparently chasing a debt owed to HMCS North East London and they have a distress warrant out on me.

I have no idea what the fine (£525) is for but am worried that if I inform them of my new address or engage in any communication with them that they will chase further without any indication as to the offence I am supposed to have committed.

So do I contact Philips, the court or anyone else?

Your help would be much appreciated, under a bit of stress with this one.

Thanks in advance

Spanner

Thanks again, just really concerned as the letter mentions an application for an arrest warrant which obviously is something I could well do without!

I've just looked up and there is no specific North East London court but there is for Waltham Forest which is where my previous address was, best place to start I guess...

Also do I need to inform Philips or just the court and then the statutory declaration?

personally i would not inform Phillips(unless its absolutely necessary to get the warrant information) as i believe if you do they will go all out to get a levy they also know that if it goes back to court they will lose out on there fees which could/will be as much as £275