Interesting Development In Lowell/Vanquis Debacle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lowell CRT are not very good at their jobs, are they?

RoyalIrish, only wanted their telephone numbers, in order to block them!

Here are some:

0844 844 4716;

0844 844 3742;

0844 844 4717;

0844 844 4730;

0113 308 6044;

0845 300 9416.

AC

X

And, 0845 300 9410

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've known for a very long time that the DCAs and OCs trawl this site. AFAIK there is only ONE official rep. on here and he's from Vodaphone.

If DCAs want to set up a PROPER liason with CAG they should contact the site team and provide evidence of who they are and what their mandate covers.

James!

Do one mate!

I know Lowell's and you are the **** of the earth!

Why are you calling me from a withheld number?

(I know it is you because I called you back see).

No amount of, 'please ring us, we are here to help you' crap is gonna change this!

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Thanks for the help guys!

It would appear that Royal Irish is not foolish enough to fall for James' ploys

Quis Seperabit

Hi Sam614

We will be more than happy to investigate the complaint, if you send me the full details to the attached email address and then I can provide a specific response.

[email protected]

Thanks.

James

Lowell Complaints Resolution Team

Jamsie

Repetitive comments carry no weight, just incase you had'nt noticed

Regards

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• 3 weeks later...
Re: Lowell Phone Number

Originally Posted by cerberusalert

This is a handy site for DCA 'phone no.s Fighting Debt

Cheers Cerberusalert, bookmarked.;)

thanks too, thats my website and I've got more numbers to add, about 3 thousand lol (eye op has stalled website updates)

hers a few more of lowells until I can get them up! If you look at the numbers you can see there are a few obvious inbetween ones missing but I'm testing a few just to be sure... ps I'm always after more!

0845 309417, 0845 309416, 0844 8444716, 0845 2797122, 0845 2797123,

01153 308600, 01132 856550, 01133 086000, 01133 086119, 01133 086108, 01133 086104

Edited by Us versus Debt

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

• 2 months later...
Another one received this weekend look at the post below you seems lowells are upto something.

Can you link it Danny, the posts move up/down very quickly mate!

If you look on the letter it also says, Lowell PORTFOLIO I , maybe significant?

Perhaps they have sold it back to themselves?

RI

I believe that the Lowell Group has been hit with upheld compensation claims brought about because they've not stuck to the various rules of the game (Shall we say)

These letters could be a simple case of them not taking chances any more and backing off when the going gets tough :lol:

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

• 2 months later...

This is exactly the same word for word letter my wife received today. To me it is a full admission that they are ****d. I notice that because they have been well and truly had, they love to have the last word as a hanging threat - They admit the document is no longer available - but should it turn up we will be straight on your back again. Well have we got news for you. You have made an admission. No paper work - Vanquis have told you this - so why the c*** about should it turn up - durrrrr - what bit about it does not exist do you NOT understand. I am now going to send them a letter on my wifes behalf. Thanks to you B*S**A*** you have caused my wife so much upset and grief I am now billing you for all the letters that have been written to you - at standard rate ie banks rate plus compensation for the upset and stress. If they do not fulfill this I will inform them that I shall pass their details to a Debt Collection Agency to cough up or take them to the small claims cout. Well people do you think I am correct in turning the gun against them?

• Confused 1

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Well, it begins again!

I was away for a few days and came home to find a large envelope from Lowells containing this

LowellCrapIntro.jpg

LowellCrap1.jpg

LowellCrap2.jpg

It also contained 2 sets of 'Terms & Conditions' (presumably one pre 2004 and one present just to add to the confusion and cover all their bases) and of course, I also got one of their legendary 'Account Statements' in a seperate letter a day or so later.

The Losers from Leeds are in the development of yet another ridiculous experimental tactic in their attempts to get money from the unweary.

Is their no levels to which they will stoop?

It would seem that they have designed a (very dodgy looking) 'Excel' document, put a few of my details into it and are calling this monstrosity a 'Digital Signature Application Form'.

Personally, I'm absolutely insulted by their lack of imagination and attention to detail!

I mean, for a start, how can a 'Digital Signature Application Form' have a 'Vanquis Credit Card Account Number' already on it? unless, of course, the boffin that designed this nonsense wanted to link the account to an certain induvidual that may of had a Vanquis card in the past?

It's so crappy that it is almost brilliant!

(I love the Vanquis logo, it makes it look really official)

Can anyone spot the other errors?

The lack of personal details on this proposterous attempt at an application form are outrageous!

I mean, even Vanquis don't give out credit cards to people that give them such few details, do they?

I'm just going to give it the attention that it rightly deserves and file it away under 'FAIL'.

They have even been stupid enough to print the date that they manufactured/printed this in the same font on the top, I love it!

Also, just noticed, 'application type' - INTERNET (the only text entry on the whole form that was entirely in caps, all the rest were in lower case!

hmmmmm! maybe a little over emphasis on the type of application?

Why on earth would a form posing as an legitimate 'Digital Signature Application Form' need this info anyway, surely this would be a foregone conclusion unless of course, it isn't really a Vanquis Document after all, but a rather dodgy attempt to trick someone into thinking it was!

It's about time these scumbags were legally prevented from manufacturing documentation to suit their own ends.

This 'toilet paper' is obviously designed and manufactured (very badly) by Lowell's to circumvent current legislation so why are they allowed to attempt it?

I have seen DCA's try some despicable tactics to scaremonger the unwitting but this is a classic.

(note the HUGE box at the bottom - Final Decision, Approved - 08/10/2007 18:46 - emphasising the date and thus their attempt at playing the Electronic Application card!)

Thoughts please!

Edited by RoyalIrish

two threads merged

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

illegitimi non carborundum Especially those pond life who thought that spread sheet up... yo I am falling about. Hope lowells take one of my debts,,, could contact James when its his turn to troll this great site... Few choice words for that troll would be forthcoming me thinks...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I would be interested to see what the outcome of this is as I have just received the exact same thing from Lowells. It's also very interesting that they managed to get some of the details on mine wrong.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb