Interesting Development In Lowell/Vanquis Debacle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cartaphilus
Getting repeated phone callslink3.gif from these vermin and then the phone goes dead.

If you are sure it's them, you may already know this but what they are doing is silent calls which also comes under harassment. In any other instance or circumstance it would be treated as such anyway. Particularly where witholding their number and doing it is concerned as well. Always thought they weren't allowed to phone debtors from a witheld number but there again ... As it's unfair means of contacting you without disclosing who they are or using a normally recognizable number. Maybe they need reminding of this via the proper channels. ;)

Anyway, what I am saying is report them for this. A very well known creditor was fined a while ago (on two occasions) for making a very high volume of calls exactly like yours to people in debt. Same MO. In some cases dozens of calls were made per day. Naturally, it all got blamed on the autodialler. They still do it, though, even after the slap on the wrists. Nothing new there, then.

It maybe this number: 0113 308 6044

Its probably an autodialer, and assists telemarketing companies by being able to automatically call substantial databases of telephone numbers letting the next available sales agent to pick up their next call without having to actually dial the phone number on their own. Maybe why its dead as the deadbeat on the other end has gone for a break.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Lowells autodialler dials upwards of a hundred numbers at a time. If anyone is foolish enough to answer them then the call is passed to one of their free call centre monkeys. If however all highly skilled professional sympathetic operators are busy helping other alleged debtors then you receive the dead line.

They have numerous numbers available including 0800 numbers and the only effective way of blocking them is by the purchase of a truecall telephone answering system

Guest Lowell CRT

Hi RoyalIrish

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced with regards to phone calls you are receiving.

We would like the opportunity to deal with your concerns through our dedicated Complaints Resolution Team. The Complaints Resolution Team is entirely independent to our Collections Department. Our sole aim is to deal with customer’s specific concerns.

We appreciate you may have some reservations about contacting us, but please let me assure you we are here to help.

To ensure your enquiry reaches one of our trained Complaints Resolution Officers, please use our direct email [email protected].

As soon as we hear from you we will be able to place your account on hold, stopping any collections activity, whilst we deal with your enquiry.

We hope to be in contact with you soon.

James

Lowell Complaints Resolution Team

Hi RoyalIrish

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced with regards to phone calls you are receiving. difficulties?:mad::mad::mad:

We would like the opportunity to deal with your concerns through our dedicated Complaints Resolution Team. The Complaints Resolution Team is entirely independent to our Collections Department. Our sole aim is to deal with customer’s specific concerns. not concerns.

We appreciate you may have some reservations about contacting us, but please let me assure you we are here to help.

To ensure your enquiry reaches one of our trained Complaints Resolution Officers, please use our direct email [email protected].

As soon as we hear from you we will be able to place your account on hold, stopping any collections activity, whilst we deal with your enquiry.

James

6th post and STILL not got the message.

6th post and STILL NO HELP:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

YOU CLAIM

that you can not openly post on the forum,that you need a reference to look into a complaint(sorry enquiry)WHY?

WHY can you not comment?

I have a complaint for you the one that you ignored on another post.

do you still choose to not comment.

this cagger has nothing to hide and has given me her permission to act on her behalf.

We are ready to post her complaint in full again on here.

will you answer it if we supply the reference?

will you show us how dedicated you are?

how concerned you are?

or continue to skulk in the background for another few weeks?

valid even if not understood by you,because it will be read and ignored will it not.

samandra

James I suggest you answer sone of the question put to you about the outfit you work for before offering '"help" to anyone else. For instance why do Lowells need to use three different sets of headed paper to chase people for the same debt. Lowell Financial, Red Debt and the hilarious Hampton Legal. What is the point if not designed to intimidate.

Guest Lowell CRT

Hi Sam614

We will be more than happy to investigate the complaint, if you send me the full details to the attached email address and then I can provide a specific response.

[email protected]

Thanks.

James

Is he still on here touting for business?

Ignore him, Lowlifes have zero interest in any complaints, the people you should be making a complaint to is Consumer Direct, who pass on the details of your complaint to the OFT and TS, Lowlifes must be getting really desperate, absolutely pathetic.

Word of the day is 'Plonker'.

Courtesy of Cerburusalert

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Greets Caggers!

Getting repeated phone calls from these vermin and then the phone goes dead.

The first number was 0113 ?????? and all the rest have been PRIVATE ID withheld.

Can anyone tell me what number to add to my block list?

Thanks!

RI

Lowell CRT are not very good at their jobs, are they?

RoyalIrish, only wanted their telephone numbers, in order to block them!

Here are some:

0844 844 4716;

0844 844 3742;

0844 844 4717;

0844 844 4730;

0113 308 6044;

0845 300 9416.

AC

X

Like to poke the nest with my stick occasionally....:D

Does that sound wrong to you?:confused:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi RoyalIrish

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced with regards to phone calls you are receiving.

We would like the opportunity to deal with your concerns through our dedicated Complaints Resolution Team. The Complaints Resolution Team is entirely independent to our Collections Department. Our sole aim is to deal with customer’s specific concerns.

James

James!

Do one mate!

I know Lowell's and you are the **** of the earth!

Why are you calling me from a withheld number?

(I know it is you because I called you back see).

No amount of, 'please ring us, we are here to help you' crap is gonna change this!

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Thanks for the help guys!