Is it possible?

baz1986
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay i have been asked a question by my close friend i didnt know so i said i would post and ask you guys? His auntie looks after his mum full time as she is disabled Can his auntie apply for a credit card? She is not sure as it asks for income etc etc Any thoughts please

Best way to find out is to read through a few applications and it should give you some guidance (online or do a lap of the high street banks and collect some application forms). Barclaycard have an Elegibilty checker which will only leave a search footprint on your credit report so if it comes back a no it wont show on your report as an application!

here is the address for this service - (letmechoose.barclays.co.uk/) [sorry not made enough posts to add links yet!!] It will probably depend on her circumstances as to wether she fits the criteria of the lender in question. Some cards are targeted at specific groups of people, i.e. people who earn over a certain amount of money (although some require an income as low as £4000 pa albeit a lower limit would be given), people who have a very good credit rating, people who have a bad credit rating, all with differing APR's dependent on the type / use of the card and of course not forgetting the individuals credit worthiness. Capital One and Vanquis offer cards that are billed/ for the person with - no, little, or poor credit history but are a high APR as the risk is to their money is deemed higher.

I hope this is of help, B

Edited by bernardski
Typing error