#repossessions : Northern rock Repossession Eviction Date

slj1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i don't know if I need to mention in my statment why we got in arrears in the first place? If so, me and my partner seperated for a while. Then he was off work after having surgery and not getting paid from work. Also, I dont know if it needs to be mentioned but i have recently got a pay rise, I am also now getting bonuses each quarter which can help towards my arrears. I'm paniking now - can you tell??!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I did write to northern rock with my proposed offer, an I & E sheet and my recent wage slips and my partners and I never heard anything back from them at all.

Did you send the letter by recorded delivery? do you have a copy of the letter ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, do you have time to print the statement if I make a change to it?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, yes I dont finish work till 6 so can print it off here. Just a quick question, on my statment form where I need to enter the amount I can pay towards my arrears, I currently pay an extra £130 on top of my normal payment, so can pay an extra £100 on top of that. So shall I put it as £230? Thanks

What did you offer to pay in the letter you sent them?

Corrected statement affixed. The copy letter will now be appendix 2 and the budget sheet appendix 3.

Slj statement.doc

That's what you should put in the statement then. Are you sure you can afford that?

Well on my I & E, after taken out the extra £130 I currently pay - it says I have £147 left? God knows how. I would probably struggle, I just wanted to offer a reasonable amount?

I can go on line tonight and talk to you, also, if I need to change anything in my statement/ I & E I can go to the libary tomorrow and use the printer there. Thankyou xx

OK. Catch up with you later this evening.

Hi. thanks. will the judge not just look at what i have left which i have it as £147 after paying an extra £130 already. i don't know what to offer now.

The only option is to say that you felt pressured by the Claimant to offer a larger sum than you could really afford in the hope they would stop eviction. What have you cut back on in the budget sheet to allow for this £147 surplus ?

ok i can say that if they ask. it looks like i have included everything on the budget. but i know i don't have that left over. we buy beer nearly every night and go out once a week but i can't exactly put that down! lol. xx

hi. i have a new hearing date for 10th may at 10am. this is only an hour before my eviction date and time. they said that was the only date and time they had.

Don't worry - the bailiff's office will be informed that you have a hearing that morning and they would have to wait for the outcome of the hearing.

I doubt very much if a judge would order eviction on the same day as the hearing. Do you have any children living at home?

Hi. i am just wondering if there is anything i need to do before tomorrow or at the court. my hearing is at 10 and eviction at 11. do you think this will happen? i can make an extra payment today of 200, do you think this will help any? thank you.

Hi any payments you make will strengthen your case. You will need to take proof along to the hearing.