HFO Services helppppp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can submit a complaint electronically to OFT with scanned documents and recording file attached - email address on the link I gave you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means the subber will be subscribed to your thread and will get message alerts by email when there’s a new post. It’s useful if often like me you use your phone to access and post (where there are no thread tools). Otherwise you can add a subscription via the thread tools.

In other words, another person wants to help you out.

Hi all thanks for your help

I have sent the all three letters yesterday recorded post with Postal orders....

Also had complained to Consumer Direct before my post here who logged a complaint with Trading Standards

But Ive have complained to ICO & OFT with various documents and recordings

So now what happens i wait 12+2 days and send dispute letter unless they respond with all information

Can they take legal action?

Will they still call me at work, try to talk to my manager, post stuff to work or even talk to other departments as threatened.

Correct - wait 12 plus 2 working days and then send the account in dispute letter. They should not be contacting you at all and the account in dispute letter should stop them, but this crew are nasty and may try until you put the account in dispute. Any contact with your employer or employment is completely out of order, if they try this log all their activities and send them a short letter saying that their behaviour has been reported to TS and OFT and must cease. Make sure that you report it. Avoid speaking to them and inform your employer that these people are harassing you and this has been reported to the Office of Fair Trading.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi all thanks for your help

I have sent the all three letters yesterday recorded post with Postal orders....

Also had complained to Consumer Direct before my post here who logged a complaint with Trading Standards

But Ive have complained to ICO & OFT with various documents and recordings

So now what happens i wait 12+2 days and send dispute letter unless they respond with all information

Can they take legal action?

Will they still call me at work, try to talk to my manager, post stuff to work or even talk to other departments as threatened.

You've made your initial complaint, now I would make it my goal to report everything they do to trading standards tbh. I would also let TS know that I have recordings of them flouting the collection guidelines. That's what I would do.

As to your question yes they can still chase you but not at work and certainly not contact your hour dept. Also they will continue to mark your creditfile.

S.

Hi all

The same letter received today "Using home address" :) dated a different date saying the sam as before 7 days to get in touch (do I ignore and wait for a response to my cca)

Also checked my Credit rReport with Equifax

No Barclaycard on at all Just HFO Services Ltd has a default date of May 07 (last payment to Bcard May 06)????

well that confirms that hfo has brought the debt anyhow as they now have their name by the default that bc had put on.

when a debt is brought, the names on the cra change.

pers i'd totally ignore them for now.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

received emails back form my complaints made which is good just have forms to sign so they can use them:)

also received reply to SAR all i have enclosed is statement from 2005 - Apr 2007 says in letter they are sending all personal information they have on me . Copies of statements enclosed with this letter

No signed agreements

No sale details

I am so lost

You need to ask why there is no information recorded of to who and when the account was sold, if the statement finish Apr 2007 this when the account would have been sold.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

It might be worth a phone call to the directors office tel no 0844 0903111 , Mr Paul Hart ot Mathew Thompson, explain you have done a data SAR and spoken to Barclaycard collections and nowhere is it recorded to who and when the account was sold and you want to know this information and in writing.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi All

Another letter same one as previous 2 (1st to work) (2nd to home) (this one work)

But to work again :-xeven thought i have sent a letter (recorded post ) to only contact me using my home address and to remove all work details.

I guess more evidence for regulators

Is there something i can send to them as even with a written request to remove these detail they have not.

seems strange they are sending letters to your works ad

that will instantly get them in deep dodo

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Letter before action simply states that if they persist in contacting you a work when told not to and given an alternate contact, you will commence legal action for compensation for harassment, and will also contact the police re criminal harassment. You have to do some of the work – there isn’t a template for everything. Oh that life were so simple...

Hi

Thanks for the content advice will get sent out asap

Do DCAs send things recorded delivery? as i have come home to find a Royal Mail Card delivered for a Recorded Sign for Packet and i am not expecting a delivery of anything?

Edited by qwerty007
Spelling

Try mentioning OFT Guidance Para 2.2 g.

'' It is unfair to ignore or disregard debtors legitimate wishes in respect of when and where

to contact them.etc.

Para 2.6j may also be effective ''acting in an embarrassing way which phoning or posting letters to your work can be very difficult

as some employers open all post that comes into their premises.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Looks like the information from my SAR is arriving in batches

I have recived statements today letters, reports & collections

but still no agreement or notice od assignment

But still time

Nothing from HFO yet and I think my 12 + 2 days are over now

Edited by qwerty007
spelling