#repossessions : Acenden / Capstone Please its driving me to a break down

maye1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you tick "Not allocated"

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he said you have permission to apeal, then state Yes.

Did you do the list of payments due and payments made like Leah asked in a previous post - we will need that

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Great - one more thing - do you have anything from the HA confirming your joint ownership? (nearly there)

OK, below is the list of Appendices - on every sheet of paper you attach to the form you need to write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and the Appendix number on the top right hand corner:

Appendix 1 is the HA information.

Appendix 2 is the mortgage statements showing the charges and rent payment.

Appendix 3 is your calculation (on a plain sheet of paper) showing the payments you have made, cross referenced with your bank statements (circle the payments on your bank statements with a red pen).

Appendix 4 is the budget sheet and payslips for yourself and your wife.

Appendix 5 is the letter from your employer regarding your increase in salary

Affixed is the sheet with the numbered argument for Section 6

I need to leave you with this for an hour or so (I've got 50 cupcakes to decorate for a colleague's birthday tomorrow). I'll check back in when I've finished.

Maye N161 Statement.doc

How you doing with the form & appendices?

I need to log off now but I'll look in again when I get to work in the morning (about 8.30)

I shouldn't think there will be a rep from Acenden as they won't know you are appealing.

Make sure you have a photocopy of everything before you get to the court.

Nearly done now. Just hope it works. If it doesn't is that when I talk about the ha rescue to the judge

Make sure you use the correct terminology - it's flexible tenure - the judge might not know what it is, but that is unlikely. If he doesn't, explain that it is the equivalent of mortgage rescue for shared ownership properties.

Good luck.

Went in at ten straight into court. Had a good circuit judge. He said that I needed to get permission to appeal which is what he was doing. He could not believe there charges and how hard their statements are to read.

He asked about circumstances and was very understanding. He said he would give me permission to appeal on the grounds I had a good chance. He said I have to keep up payments and go back at end of month but he suspended the eviction

He also said to bring all my evidence again and he would not like to see me and kids evicted when my circumstances are better than previous. Thanks to everyone on here. Leah and Ell-enn have been amazing and ultimately kept me in my home. I will now start the procces of securing my home and getting my finances sorted.

That's great news - well done:) it must have been a very stressful morning for you but try and relax a bit for now, then make a start on what you need to take with you to the next hearing. If your June payment is due make sure it's paid on time and get a printed receipt from your bank (internet banking?), similarly with the July payment so you can take both these receipts with you to the next hearing.

Also ensure your rent is paid on time and get receipts for that too.

You wil be safe if you make payments exactly as you're supposed to - that judge has given you a chance, don't blow it by not conforming to your payment arrangement/dates etc.

It's made me sick this weekend. I was thirty on Friday and what a day it was. Anyway maybe it is what I needed. I came within 30 minutes of loosing my home. When the kids are in the bath tonight they can make as many wet patches on the floor they want and I'll not say a word.

Would making a little extra payment this month look better for me or should I just stick to the order. Just found out my wages that come in this month have extra in due to a small payrise that the union have been disputing has been back dated. It's about £400

Thanks slgsue. I feel so relieved. Without the people on this site I would not have got this far. I can honestly say that I am determined to never be in this position again provided all goes well next hearing. The circuit judge asked me my kids names and said phone your wife now and tell her the news. I apologised for being in my work clothes and he said you owe me no apology. He let me speak whenever I wanted and I called him sir a few times by mistake and he just smiled and said don't worry. .

I'm so glad you got a sensible judge, but you do have to realise that you have had a very lucky escape. I doubt very much if you would get the same outcome if you were to miss payments on the arrangement. Your top priority every month has to be the mortgage and rent payments, that will keep the roof over your head. Try to stick to what you have put in your budget sheet - it's always a good idea to keep it handy for reference.

The next thing we have to address is capitalisation of the charges etc. Do you have any thoughts on selling your share back to the HA?