Lloyds TSB Mortgages - in court tomorrow - need urgent help!!

gideonssword
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a Concern, the house was originally repossessed in February 1999 i hope that the bank as kept a copy of that Mortgage account after all this time.

I am convinced HL Interactive who acted on Lloyds TSB behalf are hiding something when i said lets go back to court to have the interest looked at they practically begged us not to go back to court, even the guy from the citizens advice bureau said it set alarm bells ringing in his head.

i wish i knew cag back then and gone to the original hearing, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• 3 weeks later...

no

and 40 calander days.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

urm..thats why i said calendar days....

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry dx

its been one of those days LoL

i written twice to Lloyds TSB to get a copy of my Mortgage agreement and on both occasions they did not even reply.

so it is now a SAR request which they signed for by recorded delivery last Friday so its countdown,

They are not getting away with this i will follow all necessary action.

Is this Address correct?

Before i requested a SAR or a copy of my mortgage agreement, i spoke to the department that deals with Mortgage shortfall debts and the lady on the phone said write in for the information to this Address bearing in mind the account belongs to Lloyds TSB the lady said write to C&G P O Box 4 Gloucester GL4 3ZY

I know that Lloyds TSB own C&G or a vast percentage of it but i am worried that the address is wrong.

I hope i have not sent my Postal order to the wrong Address but that is where i was told to post it.

SAR really ought to go to the Data Controller direct, otherwise it may involve a delay being passed on from dept that receives it to data c.

The Data Controller

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLc

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

In a CCJ If something out of place was discovered in a mortgage agreement relating to the CCJ, and the repayment of the CCJ is now under a Tomlin agreement,

Can you never apply to have the Judgement set aside?

Considering one of the points of the Tomlin agreement was that we would agree to withdraw application to set aside judgement.

I am devastated to have had such bad advice from someone, i had no idea what a Tomlin Order was i was just given a piece of paper to sign.

I have moved your thread to the Legal issues forum where I am sure someone will be able to advise.

If I understand you correctly - you had applied to have a CCJ set aside - on advice you agreed to enter into a Tomlin order on the understanding that you would withdraw you application to set aside.

You have subsequently discovered there was a error in the Mortgage agreement - non payment of which was the subject of the CCJ !

Yes, ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

gideon, can you please give us more information in order to advise you correctly !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Normally a Tomlin Order is made to avoid a CCJ, but as I see it any party can apply to the court to vary such an order, as CB says more information please.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Received a letter today from Lloyds TSB regarding a mortgage shortfall.

The letter states that a company named Shoosmiths of 3 Hardman street, Spinningfields, Manchesster are now acting on Behalf of Lloyds TSB regarding the Mortgage shortfall and will contact us shortly.

This is despite us having a standing order set up with HL Solicitors for which we pay a set amount each month.

Do i ask for a deed of assignment as it is already under a CCJ?

Should i cancel my Standing order to HL Solicitors?

You are not entitled to the deed of assignment only a Notice of Assignment which you have in this letter, Shoosmiths are Solicitors.

Cancel nothing until you hesr directly from Shoosmiths.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

When you say that "it is already under a CCJ" do you mean from the possession hearing?

Or do you mean that a repossession occurred, the property was sold, a shortfall was realised. For whatever reason, a claim was then issued for the whole of that shortfall and judgement was awarded against you?

The two are quite different (as I have learned myself).

I recognise HL solicitors. Arent they just a DCA with a glorified name? I remember somethign a while ago, and think Hamptons have something to do with it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

urm...

this smells

how did you get caught up with HL?

if THEY did nt take you to court

them something smells

dx

and they

we had our home repossessed in 1998 but HL acting on behalf of Lloyds TSB took us to court in September 2006 for the shortfall the judgement was entered against us by default as i failed to contest it.

I sent Lloyds TSB a SAR request on 1st September now today this letter comes from Lloyds TSB to say that Shoosmiths will now be handling things

we are paying HL a certain amount each month by standing order, we got the interest frozen after they begged us not to go back to court again to have a look at the interest.

The strange this is when i spoke on the phone to Lloyds TSB before sending off the Sar request they could not find the Account details at all, it is only when i mentioned my wifes name that they found it.

The letter received today from Lloyds TSB was in my wifes name only.

The mortgage was a joint Mortgage.

"we are paying HL a certain amount each month by standing order, we got the interestlink3.gif frozen after they begged us not to go back to court again to have a look at the interest."

ALARM BELLS..

this smells.

dx

and they