text message from Fredrickson 08.17 am RE: ancient 'Simply Be' Account

kerravon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'This is an urgent message. Please contact Fredrickson International on 02031478165 quoting reference *****, thank you'

Now obviously I'm not going to call them, and I have no idea what this relates to.

It is in no way 'urgent' by my definition!

Curiosity took me to their website and they apparently expect you to set up an account furnishing them with a great deal of information in order to contact them.

What I need is an email address for a telephone harassment letter. Because one call is one too many.

I have no idea how they got my mobile number as my alleged debts are fairly ancient and predate my mobile phone?

Edited by kerravon

Okay sent email from throwaway email addy without my name on it, only point of reference their reference number and the number they are texting; didn't supply my address as they may well not have it.

Let the fun begin :-)

Reply from [email protected]

Thank you for your e-mail, if your enquiry is regarding a debt with our collections department, please register at www.Fredpay.com website where your message will be dealt with. Please note account related queries will only be dealt with via our Fredpay site.

That would appear to be the end of the conversation unless or until they write.

Reply from [email protected]

Thank you for your e-mail, if your enquiry is regarding a debt with our collections department, please register at www.Fredpay.com website where your message will be dealt with. Please note account related queries will only be dealt with via our Fredpay site.

That would appear to be the end of the conversation unless or until they write.

Wait for a letter then... You may get a few more texts and phone calls before that time though because you've now established that you're someone they're looking for; linked to the mobile number that they have. Just reject the calls and delete the texts.

:-)

Thread moved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I finally received a laughable threat letter a couple of days ago, 'further action' if I do not pay immediately.

Just adding a few more emails for 'Freds.' I like to create a public record of anything useful!

These three all sent me a 'not read' receipt in response to my BOGOF email marked FAO Compliance Department. (says it all really doesn't it)

Thanks for providing me with your email addys guys :) and even more thanks for confirming 'Freds' aren't interested in compliance.

Turns out this is an ancient 'Simply Be' Account, with an outstanding CCA request since 2008.

You can tell it's a new tax year can't you...

And finally a letter received confirming they have 'removed the telephone number from our system as requested.'

Thank you.

Edited by kerravon

[email protected]

Your message

To: Info; Sales Dept

Cc:

Subject: FAO Compliance Department

Sent: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:00:01 +0100

was deleted without being read on Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:04:16 +0100

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet Mail Scanner,