Help needed with HFO Services Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks SB then. Just receiving letters from HFO does not affect this unless YOU have formally acknowledged the debt in writing. I would suggest that you ask Barclaycard for this in writing, possibly do not need the SAR if you can get this. Certainly send them the correspondence also

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Barclays always see to co-operate on this, ''guilty conscience??:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Barclays always see to co-operate on this, ''guilty conscience??:madgrin:

Okay, emailed Barclaycard requesting what they had verbally told me this morning In writing, referred to the woman I spoke to and that she gave me the email address, also sent SAR request with ten quid postal order, to doubly make sure, scanner arriving tomorrow!! Dubious about using the scanner at work so will scan all the letters and post them on here before the weekend, this is an epic!!! So if Barclaycard come back to me with last payment June 2005 does that make it SB? thanks again everyone for your invaluable advice!

Belt and Braces check for written

confirmation of payment as verbal only

so far.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone... AGAIN.....i didn't recieve anything from Barclaycard in writing to tell me the last payment was June 2005 there SB. I really need this removing from my credit file now as i'm applying for a mortgage (credit score is excellent though not sure if that has any weight) so going to call Barclay Card tomorrow to ask for the letter, also can i send that letter to Experian? as the 'Date of Default' is incorrect on my file will Experian take notice of the letter????

Who recorded the 'default date' on your file? This can be up to 6 months after the last payment was made.

You can complain to Experian but this can be a trying process, you can also complain to the ICO.

I am not sure that it will be possible to get anything from Barclaycard without a SAR request which may uncover a default notice

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You can register a note of dispute on CRA files on line, by post

or e-mail.

As to the credit ''SCORE'' it is intended as an indication for you

of how an app may be viewed but plays a very small part in

a potential lenders decision as they all have unique inhouse

methods of deciding to lend or not.