Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3448 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a Halifax loan taken out exactly three years ago. It was an unsecured loan taken out in January 2008 to consolidate a credit card, the amount was for £12,000.

I have fallen behind with the payments and am not sure what to do, it is very depressing as I had finally started to get things under control (with thanks to the good people on here).

I have recived a few letters from Blair Oliver Scott, one of them reffered to the debt as Royal Bank of Scotland but I think this is a mistake.

I am also bombarded by them on robot calls even though I have only a cheap pay as you go phone, so god only knows how they find my new number!

Am I right in thinking that as the rules change after 2007 I have no real way to try to control the payments with a CCA request? If so what (if anything) can I do?