Specsavers

gpthit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone here have a pair of half rimmed glasses from Specsavers? I've just bought a pair of rimless and got a pair of half rimmed as a free second pair, when I put them on I noticed the edges haven't been polished and this makes them appear white around the edge and really detracts from their appearance.

I would have thought polishing the edges would be standard on half rimmed the same as on rimless due to the edge being exposed, I wasn't given it as an extra option when I ordered and the display pair I tried on appeared to have polished edges.

Thanks

Speak to the manager and ask him to compare to the display pair. Just state that is what you thought you were getting and no mention of poor quality finish or the need to have them done as an extra was discussed.

Normally I have experienced the store managers to be reasonable and hopefully its more an issue of the person who did the glasses was just lax.

Remember its only recently they were in the media for issuing glasses with the lenses in the wrong way round left right, right left etc...... and how that can be overlooked boggles the mind. I know it was store near me and head office were in watching them like hawks to reassure they would improve. You could see them standing watching over the staff in their suits xx

Best of luck xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011