Watchdog Videos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There,

Just popped along from MSE to give a link to all three videos from watchdog, uploaded the last two onto youtube, to go with the one already there.

------------------------------------------

The First Watchdog video - dated May 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=XAIcdi9niHA

The Second Watchdog video - dated October 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIB4BqOTlk

The Third Watchdog video - dated April 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPjpW_6pGc

Hope it helps some peeps here, sorry can't post links directly as I just joined today.

Hi There,

Just popped along from MSE to give a link to all three videos from watchdog, uploaded the last two onto youtube, to go with the one already there.

The First Watchdog video - dated May 2010

The Second Watchdog video - dated October 2010

The Third Watchdog video - dated April 2011

Hope it helps some peeps here, sorry can't post links directly as I just joined today.

links added

Same old crap from all 3 of these comedians.

From the DVLA it seem they are in bed with the BPA.

At the end of the day do not contact them , do not appeal, do not pay.

These tickets are just as we have said before unenforceable invoices from private cowboy companies.

Just ignore these invoices as before.

I have , as i am sure many have, complained to the BPA about Parking Eye for one, and the BPA didnt even respond to my complaint.

Maybe the next Watchdog piece should be about the way the BPA opperate and how complaints from the public are not dealt with.

I hope Watchdog producers read cag.

hello all:-)

I think that we are being particularly hard on the poor BPA, let's consider the good thngs that they have done.

For example their leader Patrick Troy went along to a parliamentary Committee and clearly stated that if his members could not enforce payment of parking charge notices they would resort to clamping.

Clamping by private companies was very promptly outlawed in England and Wales as it has been in Scotland for some twenty years.

I think this pratt may be on our side.

Patrick Troy does say some daft things. For instance on one of the Watchdog programmes he stated that it's just a pure coincidence that the paperwork and ticket envelopes issued by PPCs have the same black and yellow chequered markings used by councils and the police.

Edited by DBC

I note from the latest video that someone has at last raised the B-ll---t that appears on these companies websites. Athena ANPR for example use the term offence enforcement and fines. However there is no point in complaining to the BPA as they don't deal with individual complaints.

However a complaint to the Information Commisioner and possibly the OFT may be worth a shot, as a number of these private companies clearly try and mislead by implying that they have some legal status.

must go now and pop my the car into the local supermarket for a couple of hours in order to try out this theory.