Mercers DCA dont believe im bankrupt.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have an official receiver dealing with your bankruptcy, point Barclays/Mercers to them.

It could be the bankruptcy register hasnt been updated yet to show Marches bankruptcies...

S.

Yeah i have an OR whos dealing with it all, what made me laugh was they wanted the OR address and phone number to check..........even though i gave them my court number

I've had a few chancers chasing me since BR in 2007. Some of them don't even seem to know that they can look up your BR with the name and reference number! Barclays, my previous bank until the end of last year, even wanted to see my discharge notice before letting me have internet banking. When my BR was going through Barclays sent the OR all my money! It was made up of student loan and benefits! The OR kindly sent it back ASAP :)

Everything, even if not listed with the OR, appart from certain debts such as council tax etc., is included in your BR. That's why the OR publishes the details of your BR in the London Gazzette and usually a local paper.

I have now got a basic account with a different bank, who are probably just as bad but, I know a lot about them which helps :)