Unenforceable Agreement?

alangee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is just a general question and I am not asking about a particular agreement, but, if the original creditor accepts that you were miss-sold PPI on a loan agreement, does that make the agreement unenforceable?

Alan

no

though there are / were some types

have a look for a thread called multiple agreements

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In my opinion the answer would almost certainly be no. If you were mis-sold ppi then you'd have a claim for that amount etc, but so long as the remainder of the agreement was compliant with the requirements of the CCA 1974 etc, I think it would stand as enforceable.

Cheers

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.