great universal now kand co dont know where i am with them please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have been with great universal for 20 years and until last year no problems until they claimed that I still owed them £700 when i knew it had been paid. I rang and rang to try and sort it out i sent them bank statements and letters and emails then in february this year they issued default notices and when i rang to complain and ask about the dispute of the £700 she said on the phone that statement page wasnt on her computer so she couldnt help me. I get this now every time i ring up. i have requested all my statement s to show payments and orders and interest and to show bnpl when the dates were up etc. but i am geting nowhere i have sent recorded delivery letters but they have never responded yet and i have sent about 8 letters and 4 emails. they passed it over to ndr debtcollectors and i have told them to pass it back to great universal because it is in dispute. i have still heard nothing and threatened them with court i am at my wits end i have paid them all i owe and i have kept paying them even though i know i dont owe any more, but this month i didnt pay anything because i have had enough but they are still billing me and no one will answer my letters.this has been going on 12 months now please what do i do now???? I just want a breakdown of interest charges orders and payments which i have requested over and over again i just dont know what to do anymore thank you

Hi There I hope someone actually reads this thread because it could be helpful to anyone who is having problems with KandCo Great Universal and NDR their collection agency. After all my letters of the past 12 months i sent them one which I think I got from on here somewhere but cant remember where but i will put the letter up which i sent which finally got me a reply from them. It said they apologised and were going to thoroughly investigage my account and would be intouch. I have now also stopped paying because I believe i dont owe them anything. in this letter I sent i threatened court which i fully intended to go through with if they hadnt replied and will continue to do if I do not get a satisfactory result. see next post for letter I sent . hope it helps someone in the same situation. Just keep at em that is all i can say. cheers Cher69

• 6 months later...

cher69

we had problems with great universal and didnt get nowhere.seems you have tried to resolve the matter

having sent letters by recorded delivery.i would suggest giving customer services at shop direct a call

or the financial ombudsman.if you have exhausted all avenues to have the issue resolved

if you have got copies and records of payments.dont see you having a problem.if they want to take

the matter further..good luck.