glynn

glynn tappenden
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello ,I am at the stage where I have recieved a defence from Cobbetts.I am a bit confused ,I filled in the particulars from the website as follows:

I have an account------- with the defendant which I opened around 1990(didn't have exact date).During the time the account has beenoperating the defendant debited charges to the account in respect of purported breaches of contract on the part of the claimant.I understand the defendant contends the charges were debited in line with the terms of the contract between itself and I.I contend the charges debited to the account are punitive in nature :are not a genuine pre-estimate of cost incurred by the defendant;exceed an alleged actual cost to the defendant in respect of breaches of contract on the part of the claimant;are not intended to represent any alleged actual loss,but instead enrich the defendant which exercises the contractual term in respect of such charges with a view to profit.I am claiming the return of the amounts debited in the respect of charges in the sum of ---- court costs;interest pursuant to section 69 county courts act at 8% or at such rate and for such periods as the cort deems just.