jimmy_m

100% guaranteed overdraft availabe

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3095 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Some ppl told me they can help to obtain 9-15K overdraft if I had an Cheque Guranteed Card with Natwest or RBS, no matter how my credit score is. It will be 100% cash payout and they will take some commission.

We can choose either to pay back by installment or just ignore the payment, as the only effect will be poor credit score, I have poor credit now, and I am in debt, so there will be no difference from my current situation. Maybe I can get 10K cash in my pocket and do something for money?

I want to know any people have knowledge about this? I really need some money.

If they are telling me the truth, I'd like to have a try.

Any advise?

As I know the Cheque Guarantee facility will be ceased on 30/JUNE/2011, so maybe this is the last chance I can try now.

They told me only need one week for completing this job.

Also, they told me if I have a blue card without cheque guarantee but with cheque book, they still can do it.

Natwest or RBS credit card, they can top up to 10K credit now matter how much credit limit I have

Are they s c a m mer?

My email: (Edit)

I need some quick advise, I am really thinking about it, I am broke now.

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed e-mail address

It is highly unlikely that you will be able to obtain an overdraft with ANY bank if you have a poor credit score....how they are able to do this I don't know, but it sounds completely fraudulent to me, I would steer well clear......

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

I have no idea now, anyway, I will go for try it this week and post the outcome back when they have done it.

I really need some money even a thousand.....

The words Barge & Pole spring to mind !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Good day , everybody.

I have gave my card to them last week after i posted this post, amazing result,

they really did a good job and i got my part. it was an unarranged overdraft indeed.

they helped me to obtain 18K in total from my natwest account and 15K from my RBS account.

It was true, and i have some cash in my pocket now.

If you need any help or advise about this job, i can tell you. I have just tried myself.

We can choose either to pay back by installment or just ignore the payment, as the only effect will be poor credit score, "

- or just ignore the payment..........

Alarm bells are ringing!

and how much did they charge for this amazing service? ( half the money ) sounds like fraud to me even if true.

I would expect to see DEBT collectors queing at your door.

they took 50% of the total amount, I know i will be in more debt, however, i am in debt already and my credit score is low enough, so there is nothing difference for me.

Currently i owe the bank about 10K in total, Owe 10K and owe 40K will be nothing difference. I have no income at all for now, so i can manage to pay 100 quids per month, they have to agree with my deal as even take this to court, the magistrate will consider my fanacial situation as well. they could not force me to pay which i could not afford to do. I have over 15K cash in my hand now and I can do something with it.

Once if you owe them 30K or more and you have over 15K cash in your own pocket like me, bankruptcy is another choice.

Automatic discharge after 4 years. and you are 100% clear, don't have to pay even a penny back then.

I am not scared to see any debt collector guy, as they have to follow the law too. they can not remove my properties unless they have the warrant from court to do this, don't forget everything must be legal!

I think the OR might have something to say if you did go bankrupt.

Who are these people?

you mean these people who did the job for me?

they are introduced by my friend.

Just wondering who the company is. I hope you were given relevant advice before you took the overdraft.

B

not in nigeria are they......

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

no upfront payment.

100% not [problem] at all!!

I have tried myself

Well on this site we help people with debt not get people in deeper debt

so free money scams is not really what we are looking for

thanks but no thanks jimmy

Not a problem, just posted out what i have tried

:D

Out of curiousity

what actually do u want 15k for????

I mean we all work and get by our own way

is it important for u to be holding cashfulls of money?

I have no income at all at this moment.

I have 15K cash i can do some investment, such as stock, gamble, football, open a fast food, etc.

Maybe i can get some benefit from these projects. i can pay money back or i can have more in my pocket.

comparing to have no money , thinking about what i should buy for eating tomorrow with little pence difference, I prefer have more in hand, do you really know this feeling.

Jimmy, you'll have to return to earth soon :-)

ya, the Mars is too dangerous to stay on. :)

anyway, thanks for all the advice, and i have got what i wanted finally.

I am quite happy now.

So have the bank have contacted you to ask how you are going to pay back the OD ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

bank starts to call me ,aha

Well what a surprise !!!