CCJ/Orange and Arrow Global

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could someone advise me.

In 2007 I had an Orange account which was running fine and paid by DD, however, my bill where getting rather large about £75 per month, my contract was £30 per month and the remaineder was in overage calls, I was 12 months into an 18 month contract so called Orange for advice.

The call centre representative advised me to change packages to a monthly payment of £45 per month but assured me this would cover my usage. This I did however my bills went to £120-£136-£147 in the following months, I called and queried this and was told my useage had gone up hence the hike. I was not happy and told them I had been miss-sold the package, and stopped using my phone immediatley and stopped the DD. I put all my bills on an excel sheet showing useage on calls and texts showing my useage had infact gone down slightly but my payments had gone up, I explained I believed this had been miss-sold and if I had stayed on my original plan then they would owe me £24.67. I never heard anything else.

I moved 12 months later but had my post forwarded for 12 months and never heard anything until last November when Arrow global sent me a letter asking me to get in touch over a personal matter. I spoke to them explained everything and they said ok this is in dispute it will go back to Orange.

Then in December Fredricksons wrote to me with a LBA asking for £627.80! I called them and explained the situation they said they would look into it. On the 18th December I was admitted to hospital with pneumonia and came out after xmas after being very poorly. Only to find during my stay Fredrickson had sent over 16 text messages and had called my house every day!

I called them yet again and demanded to speak to a manager who I was told would call me back a week later no call so I tried again no joy.

On the 16th February I emailed them a letter detailing all payments made and my spread sheet, just to be sure they got this and cos I was a bit miffed with the Christmas calls I emailed it to them 34 times and then for good measure I faxed it 8 times, just to make sure they had it.:-x

Then I called to make sure it had been acted on I was told yes and a letter was on it's way to me. Said letter arrived asking for copies of my Bank statements, which I sent by fax and called to confirm reciept this was all done by 21st February.

I have now received no response apart from every 28 days the stop on my account comes off and I get a text at 7am asking me to call them urgently, this I do and am told the account is on hold pending their clients investigations. I have asked numerous times to speak to a manager and no-one ever speaks to me or calls me back. It is now over 2 months, by law how long do I have to wait?

Please where do I go from hear I have a default notice which Arrow placed on me back in jan 2009 which is after I moved, and I had no knowledge of this until a credit expert check in Jan showed it, as far as I am concerned this is totally incorrect.

Help please

Ally :|

Hello and Welcome,

I've moved this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 2 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.