Being chased by 2 DCA for £300 fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was stopped by Police last year as they said my vehicle was uninsured, I was given 7 days to produce docs, when I took them to the Police station there was a discrepancy on the docs (they had expired a month previous and i didn't realise - :-x) and I ended up being fined £300.

I have been approached by Marston Group who say the fine is £644 and Philips who say they have £720 and that they have been told via the courts to arrange collection. I have written to the courts today as I knew nothing about any court case or it being transferred to any DCA, because I moved address and have been ill with skin cancer for past few months. I am still awaiting a response from courts.

Both DCA's are advising of baillif visits, I have requested copies of their complaints procedures and these have been ignored and speaking to these people basically is useless. I am not doubting I owe this fine as it was my own stupid fault, however I am currently unemployed because of my health and I dont know what to do.

Please can someone help me?:sad: