Milton keynes asda online, nightmare delivery ***RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well during my surfing through the orange threads I came under attack and to get a life by 'human rights' apt name hey, NOT. On this thread to I was early on ridiculed for being me and to my aide came my cyber friends with common sence which was a great boost.

At the point of being ridiculed I wondered wether I was out of order in my fight even though I knew I had done no wrong and nearly gave up swallowed up in a dark ocean again once more. But rather than give up I carried on in my own annoying to some but who cares if they dont like me style and won the day.

Asda today by special delivery sent me a letter confirming the contents of 50.00 voucher to go with the 25.00 voucher I have already total for numpties like me 75.00 and as near to the 100.00 that I set to feel I had taken control of this distressing time myself, which I found acceptable.

They I feel are sorrry or are sorry enough to have a word in the right ears to make sure what happened to me never happens again, as we dont all give up when wronged.

So as promised to asdas I can now say I am sattisfied that this exhausting experience is at a final end :)

Right when is lady gagas new album out?

Till then my beetbox needs to THUMP out load an appropriate song 'Telephone' as to get this sorted I was a sure glued to it:whoo::whoo:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

• 2 weeks later...

Got myself a fridge for my bedroom as been poorly lately and I can easily access a cold drink when cant make the stairs and I also got some shopping and relieved to say no panic attack and happy to shop at asdas store again. So a miserable time but they sorted it so respect to them. my firdge is a guiness fridge and so cool literally so pleased and of course I got the lady ga ga album, so have to say thankyou for resolving it.:-D