Arrow Global chasing natwest debt subject to DRO

blondie46
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Further to my last posts regarding these people I have as recommended, started my own thread.

With regard to the responses I received, Apex's role in this was that they were receiving payments from me because Natwest had passed the debt to them. No, I hadnt paid the debt off fully. As I previously explained in 2009 my finances were at rock bottom so I applied for and got a DRO in May 2009. Apex was listed on this DRO. This DRO expired in 2010 so why are AG contacting me when the debt has been written off? Chancers springs to mind ...:mad2:

The man of my dreams is where he wants to be. If he wanted me, he'd be here ... :eek:

It may be that they are not aware of the DRO.

But if, as you say, they were included in a DRO in May 2009 then as of May 2010 this debt was wrtten off and so deos not exist any more.

I suggest that you tell them this in writing - send it recorded delivery - and then sit back and make a record of all the letters and phone calls that they make.

This leaves them open to a claim of harrasement from you, which, since you no longer owe the debt and they are aware of that following your recorded delivery letter leaves them wide open to a claim of damages from you in the same way as Ferguson v British Gas

That's what I thought. Are there any templates that I can use to word this letter?

Many thanks for your reply. It is much appreciated.

The man of my dreams is where he wants to be. If he wanted me, he'd be here ... :eek:

I am not aware of any specific templates, but just state the facts in order:

1 Entered Dro on xxxxx date.

2 DRo discharged on xxxxx date

3 Therefore this is my final written confirmation that I have now legally discharged any obligations that may have existed under this alleged debt.

4 Continued contact, however made will be regarded as harrassment.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently had a letter from Arrow Global saying Nat West had passed on a debt of mine to them. I know this is not true because Nat West passed the debt on to Apex Credit Management of Stratford upon Avon some 3 or 4 years ago and I had been paying them every month till I got my DRO in May 2009. I wrote to Arrow and told them this and even gave details of my DRO if they wanted to check. I sent the letter recorded so I know they got it, but today I have received a letter from NCO saying Arrow Global have passed the debt on to them!!!!

What I find really rather odd, is the fact that AG and NCO both have the same address, 90 Watery Lane Preston, which is where I sent my letter to. Someone on here gave me a bit of help with wording my letter to AG, and I also added that any further correspondence from them would be classed as harrassment, as the debt was written off last year. Now should I ignore this latest letter, (or are AG and NCO so desperate for my money they will keep hounding though they know full well they have no leg to stand on) or should I write and tell them their letters are now being passed on to The Insolvency Service and Consumer Direct? (The Insolvency Service advised me to do this). Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi I would write to them, stating that as per my previous letter you have been advised that this particular debt was included in my DRO of May 2009 and the debt was written off last year. I have forwarded your previous correspondence to the insolvency service and consumer direct, please be advised any further correspondence will not be answered and said correspondence will be past to the insolvency service and consumer direct.

All the best with this dpick

• 11 months later...

I had a debt to a certain credit card and I applied for and got a Debt Relief Order naming this firm as one of the people I owed money to. After a year the debt was deemed to be written off, but after that year, the holders of the debt, Apex of Stratford upon Avon, sold it on (knowing full well it was uneforceable) They sold it on to arrow global. I informed them of my DRO and gave all necessary info. Then I get a letter from one of arrows 'clients' (arrow under another name) I also gave them all the info, and heard no more till last year when I had a letter from Drydens solicitors asking for money. I rang them, and gave them all the info and they also got a letter from the Insolvency Service on my behalf. They closed the file and referred it back to Global. Today I have had a letter from Transcom, demanding payment 'on behalf of their client' Yes you've got it, the client is Arrow Global. Can I do anything about Arrow Global, they know full well the debt is unenforceable yet they insist on passing it on? Worse thing was, for some reason it was sent to my ex boyfriends address!!

• dx100uk changed the title to Arrow Global chasing natwest debt subject to DRO