stuinn

HFO 72 hour letter re:Monument Debt prob SB'd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2822 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Are we sure that letter came from Barclaycard?

BC have provided details of accounts a lot older than 6 years before.

6 years after relationship ended would mean they terminated and sold it over 6 years ago.

Donkey is right it does course them a problem. (Shame).

The Banks lend you Credit that is created out of nothing - FACT.

Only 3% of the Money in the Uk is in the form of notes and coins - the rest is created by banks as debts - numbers on computers - nothing more.

Money should be our servant - not our master - Its Time to reform the Banking system

For more info on how banks create loans from nothing - The problems of our debt based economy - and what the solution is - look here

Further Reading and articles on our debt based economy found here

http://prosperityuk.com/

The campaign for this reform is backed by a group of economists, lawyers, engineers, former civil servants, university academics and business people as well as the public.

Whats the postcode on the envelope, on the letter from Carly.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

stuinn, anything doing here?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Sorry for delay.

The postcode on the letter is NN4 1ZY.

I have also not recieved any further correspondence since my last letter to them as suggested.

As mentioned before the last payment to Barclaycard was in June 2005 but I do not have the SAR to confirm this. Should I send a SB letter. The date of default is end of Jan 2006 according to the paperwork attached to TR letter.

I think that this probably is SB so it would be OK to state this. Have you reported all this to OFT?

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.