Vodafone Default - Help Really Needed!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I owed money to Vodafone (nearly £1000) before this amount I made regular payments and my account was up to date. I rang them in regards to this amount and offered to pay them however they informed me that it was not possible to pay them as they were in the process of referring me to a debt collector. A few weeks fter the offer to make payment was given to them and refused, they then issued a default to my credit file stating that I had not made payment. Payment however had been offered and refused. Are they able to do that?

thompson.rebeccamay welcome to The Consumer Action Group community.

You haven't received any replies to your problem yet so you might be better off posting your story again directly in the sub-forum which deals with your kind of situation. You will get lots of support there.

Also, spend some time looking round the forum. Once you understand the layout, you will be able to get best use from this Consumer Community. It is a big forumm and may take some time. But it will be worth doing.

Good luck.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

Thread moved

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

I owed money to Vodafone (nearly £1000) before this amount I made regular payments and my account was up to date. I rang them in regards to this amount and offered to pay them however they informed me that it was not possible to pay them as they were in the process of referring me to a debt collector. A few weeks fter the offer to make payment was given to them and refused, they then issued a default to my credit file stating that I had not made payment. Payment however had been offered and refused. Are they able to do that?

Hi thompson.rebeccamay,

I can understand the concerns you have here and would like to take a closer look at your case.

As such, could you email the details of the airtime account in question by following the details in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches us could you update the thread with this and we'll get back to you as soon as we can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK