BankFodder BankFodder

Jonny_J

Welcome Credit Agreement-Figures wrong-Enforceable?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 509 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thank you

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

did you send our conc sb letter before?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

No it wasn't DX, but I have just sent one that will be delivered to Robinson Way on Monday and it is 'signed for' so I can track it as well.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

Then that's why you are being targeted

That letter should put them in their box now

Excellent. Thank you all.

Good news (I think). Although I sent the CONC 7 letter on Saturday (which was signed for by "Alexander" yesterday morning (Monday), I received a letter from Robinson Way yesterday saying:

"We acknowledge your recent communication and write to inform you that the account to which you're referring is now closed on our files."

However, it also says:

"We will pass any relevant documentation/information that you have sent on to our client to deal with accordingly.

For your future reference, our client can be contacted at the following address:

HFUKH1L (Ex Welcome Finance Limited)

Quays Reach

Carolina Way

Salford

M50 2ZY"

This makes me suspicious even though it is their own address. I am worried that they are going to try something else.

It means that they know theyre gonna have no luck because someone challenged them, so theyre passing it back to the owner. They only like dealing with debts where nobody challenges them as they know the debts are already on shaky ground.

Which is the parent company of robbers way.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Does this mean that I should relax a bit, or expect more incoming?

just relax and go enjoy christmas and the new year.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Thank you... you too

who were robbers ways client HPH2?

Yes they were DX. Why is that?

ah yes sorry in post 1 you say MKRR

well Hoist portfolio group bought up them years ago.

so should be the end of it all then SB'd.

A quick update:

After sending the Conc 7 letter, which was signed for and received by Robinson Way, I have now received a letter from Hoist Finance saying:

We refer to your recent communication in which you made a complaint regarding the above account.

Please be advised that our investigations are still ongoing and we will be in a position to issue a response to you once our enquiries are complete, no more than four weeks time from now.

Should I be expecting them to try some sneaky trick or can I ignore this. I don't remember ever making a 'complaint' so I'm a little concerned about this.

Just the usual silly letter from them. Once its SB its SB, although knowing them theyll try and say you made a small payment around 5 years ago.

Thanks for the reply. I seem to remember that there was a requirement to have PPI on the load. Do you think its worth looking into?

Oh yes

Send welcome an sar

How do I go about that DX?

urm click sar??

Oh yes lol. Thank you so much.