Welcome Credit Agreement-Figures wrong-Enforceable?

Jonny_J
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did you send our conc sb letter before?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No it wasn't DX, but I have just sent one that will be delivered to Robinson Way on Monday and it is 'signed for' so I can track it as well.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

Then that's why you are being targeted

That letter should put them in their box now

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good news (I think). Although I sent the CONC 7 letter on Saturday (which was signed for by "Alexander" yesterday morning (Monday), I received a letter from Robinson Way yesterday saying:

"We acknowledge your recent communication and write to inform you that the account to which you're referring is now closed on our files."

However, it also says:

"We will pass any relevant documentation/information that you have sent on to our client to deal with accordingly.

For your future reference, our client can be contacted at the following address:

HFUKH1L (Ex Welcome Finance Limited)

Quays Reach

Carolina Way

Salford

M50 2ZY"

This makes me suspicious even though it is their own address. I am worried that they are going to try something else.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

It means that they know theyre gonna have no luck because someone challenged them, so theyre passing it back to the owner. They only like dealing with debts where nobody challenges them as they know the debts are already on shaky ground.

Which is the parent company of robbers way.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

just relax and go enjoy christmas and the new year.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

who were robbers ways client HPH2?

and they

• 2 weeks later...

ah yes sorry in post 1 you say MKRR

well Hoist portfolio group bought up them years ago.

so should be the end of it all then SB'd.

and they

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update:

After sending the Conc 7 letter, which was signed for and received by Robinson Way, I have now received a letter from Hoist Finance saying:

We refer to your recent communication in which you made a complaint regarding the above account.

Please be advised that our investigations are still ongoing and we will be in a position to issue a response to you once our enquiries are complete, no more than four weeks time from now.

Should I be expecting them to try some sneaky trick or can I ignore this. I don't remember ever making a 'complaint' so I'm a little concerned about this.

Just the usual silly letter from them. Once its SB its SB, although knowing them theyll try and say you made a small payment around 5 years ago.

Thanks for the reply. I seem to remember that there was a requirement to have PPI on the load. Do you think its worth looking into?

Oh yes

Send welcome an sar

and they

urm click sar??

and they