HBOS card - CCA - NO Perscribed T&C's - now with lowlife.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as in post 65 & 68 refers

this is why they are doing it

to wear you down

did you send copies of those letters off to the authorities as advised

it wont go away till you do SOMETHNG

you sit there worrying

will just make the non existant debt play worse and worse on your mine

DCA 1 punter 0

we know the debt is unlawful

they've offerd a discount

game over

dx

I know what you are saying and I know its right but you are correct, they do get to me and I let them. Its just so hard and something I'm finding it hard to cope with.

Thanks, I presume they work for Lowells, but will they help me or just report back to Lowells?

double click on the green name and hit find all post and have a read

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

tough, they are a rep and deserve a chance to help.

anyone posting even a hint at ill feeling will be hit by our site rules VERY swiftly.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dear lamb909,

I have been reading all your posts and please don't let this get you down.

I have had such great advice from CAG these last 6 months and don't stress out anyone when a DCA's letter comes through the post.

dx100uk always gives honest truthfull advice and has never let me down.

Keep your chin up and everyone here will help all that they can.

best wishes

blueboy1

Guest Lowell CRT

Hi Lamb

I have just had this thread brought to my attention and read through the detail, I would be happy to have this looked into for you – just PM me your reference number so I can identify your account.

Your right about my presence not always being appreciated so I won’t get involved where I am not wanted but I will always support when requested.

Just for reference I am the complaints resolution manager and have a team that deal with complaints, which sits outside of the collections department.

Thanks.

James.

Hello James

Thank you for posting and offering your help. I see no reason for me to send you my reference number, you can see the document I have been provided with and you can post on this thread or if you prefer you could PM me as to whether you think its enforceable or not, if its unenforcable then I would contact you and ask that you (your company) cease with the collection letters. At this point I see no need for secrecy to be honest, if you are willing to help then just give me your honest view on this document and we will take it from there.

I have no complaints other than receiving regular letters from yourselves that do not answer my queries.

I hope this is ok.

Thank you

Dear lamb909,

I have been reading all your posts and please don't let this get you down.

I have had such great advice from CAG these last 6 months and don't stress out anyone when a DCA's letter comes through the post.

dx100uk always gives honest truthfull advice and has never let me down.

Keep your chin up and everyone here will help all that they can.

best wishes

blueboy1

Thank you, much appreciated

Honesty and Lowlifes, or any other debt collection agency for that matter, do not go together.

19 post in two years offering "Help" that should tell you all you need to know.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi this looks same as one of my accounts, a CC account when I sent a CCA request I received just a application form and T&C not even the T&C from when the account was opened. There were no prescribed terms at all so I just informed the Creditor that the agreement was unenforceable even by the court and due to the creditors unreasonable behaviour when I started having financial problems (you know calls every days and letter all the time) would not be paid. The creditor passed this to many DCA's I just sent each a copy of the letter I sent to the creditor have not heard anything for a while now.

dpick

Honesty and Lowlifes, or any other debt collection agency for that matter, do not go together.

19 post in two years offering "Help" that should tell you all you need to know.

I know BB, DX contacted him on my behalf (think he thought he could help) but I am loathe to give any personal info. Read all his posts last night and there was no contrusctive advice given, just send me your details, hence why I have asked him to reply on here, we'll see if he does.......................................................

OK, if DX asked him to look in then it will be for a reason.....it would be good to see some constructive advice given by them on here, but in two years I have not seen anything from them...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

in all this you've never mentioned your CRA file

does this debt show?

dx

and they

Hi from what I have seen Lowells CRT have been member since June 2010 and only posted 19 times never seem to give info/assistance on open forum just ask you to ring or PM them. My own view dont trust them if they are not willing to answer on open forum as a couple of other company reps have done and given good info. Maybe site mod could give you more info on them

dpick

Hi from what I have seen Lowells CRT have been member since June 2010 and only posted 19 times never seem to give info/assistance on open forum just ask you to ring or PM them. My own view dont trust them if they are not willing to answer on open forum as a couple of other company reps have done and given good info. Maybe site mod could give you more info on them

dpick

Thanks dpick

you are more than welcome to pm the reps msg to me, i'm sure there would be no issues with this from the reps side.

dx

and they

I am not going to post on this thread anymore as I seem to be annoying some members who don't understand my worries. Feel llike I'm been cast out of CAG and I cant make my doubts go away, despite what other CAggers say. And I am not sure whether to trust a Lowell member of staff and yet again, that seems to go against the grain, yet we are all told not to trust DCA's.

Thanks for all the help

what tools have we got to use to make you understand that you have no debt

nothing to worry about

and to move on

this thread is now fast approaching 1 yr old

we seem to be no further forward in quashing your fears.....

dx

and they

You can lead a horse to water .....

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• 6 months later...

Just a quick update, after complaining and complaining and writing my own letters with bits of other letters, Lowlife have now confirmed they or/and HBOS have no CCA as the debt is so old so until they find one they will not be chasing. The debt, if I recall correctly, will be SB in 2013 (Feb I think)

Thanks for all the help