HBOS card - CCA - NO Perscribed T&C's - now with lowlife.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The days are never dark where DCA's are concerned, especially Lowlifes, it would brighten my day if Moorcr@p handed them the reigns of this alleged debt they are not going to recover!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The days are never dark where DCA's are concerned, especially Lowlifes, it would brighten my day if Moorcr@p handed them the reigns of this alleged debt they are not going to recover!

Do you mean Moorcroft, I don't understand how they can hand over the reigns when Lowells already have it

Sorry, you've lost me there ??

Just thinking out loud, Moorcr@p have an alleged debt of mine for the princely sum of £12.48, I am hoping that when they realise I won't be paying them anything they will pass it to the next clown Lowlifes to attempt to collect.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 3 weeks later...

Lowlife are getting kinder and kinder

Had a letter saying they are going to check my credit file to see if I have a mortage and are paying other commitments on time

They may use the court or a door step collector depending on the information they find

But, they say "an amicable solution would be better for both of us, we really would prefer to avoid taking further action against you. if we use the courts any costs incurred will be added to my account when all we want to do is recover the money you owe. We do not want to increase your debt from what it is today or cause unnecessary stress. this is why we urge you to set up a monthly payment plan, paying back an amount you can afford. We appreciate that speaking to strangers like us can be distressing and embarrassing but rest assured all our staff are fully trained to help. If you would prefer not to speak to someone then you can complete the direct debit mandate with the amount you want to pay"

Only thing I am concerned about is them checking my credit file as I do have a mortage etc - are they allowed to do this, I haven't given them permission

sadly they have a license so can yes

ignore its a std letter

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

And unless they own this alleged debt, then they won't and can't take you to court, fantastic play on words to make you believe they can carry out this threat.

So they say, have they shown you any proof of this? If it is just their say so in their puerile missives, then that is as reliable as a Naafi watch!

It seems it is this ping pong of letter writing once they cannot come up with the information that you requested. I think as BB say's its puerile missives and I think I have my own template one now where it just spouts the

PUT UP OR SHUT UP ( SEE YOU IN COURT ) and add the usual garbage of the even if not read by you ......... also with the review of my payments I just send back a court approved I&E and then they send a form that would put the CGHQ out fit to shame with all the information they think your going to give... Same again,, only a judge can you know the form....It's just depressing that they think they can bully everyone.... the best I saw and I have been following was the company that told the CAG member she should not be getting advice off the internet..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

• 3 weeks later...

Right, another letter, they have checked my credit file, they will be assessing this info and sending my account to either sending an agent out, court where they will proceed with action. Last chance to make an arrrangment , again to show how they are ae offering the chance to pay £15 per month

So, first all, just to get my mind clear, are you guys absolutly sure that this "CCA" wouldnt suffice in court? and they would not win? How,ikely are they to take it to court, as they must see what we see so must obviouly know they cant produce this document in court and get ruling, is this correct?

If so, is there a template letter I can send saying either take me to court or leave me alone, or words to that effect. I have just had enough, I've just dealt with one case that was resolved how I wanted it to and there lowlife are doing my head in

Appreciate any help

one last time

theyhave sent you a letter offering a discount

once this is done

they have shot their bullet

they have no enforceable paperwork

or

its all PII/Charges

time to IGNORE EVERYONE NOW.

the only time you need to post will be

IF YOU GET A COURT CLAIM STAMPED BY THE COURT.

which you wont so

time to put it too bed

your are on a phishing list

plentu of hampster bedding to come yet

everyone will have their try

DONT RESPOND

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

not a problem to me

you just need to stop worrying really

get on with what matters in your life.

these planks dont

always here to help

dx

and they

Yes definitely ignore them, their letters are computer generated, designed to intimidate and fill our heads with all kinds of nonsense about stuff they cannot do, nor would they ever do, ignore, ignore, and ignore some more, just laugh at their petty immature letters, I look forward to the ones I get just so i can call them up and bait them on the phone, you know your winning when they hang up!

• 4 months later...

Srry to bother people but having not heard from Lowlife for months, got a call today from a family member saying hed got a letter saying he owed HBOS £XXXX, the exact same as mine. Hes not very happy with me or them. Obv its my debt but its addressed in his name with same ref number but how do I put Lowlife straight, is there a letter I can send them?

send both letters to the oft!

that should drop lowlife in the can nicely!

dx

and they

wont matter they'll just sell it onyou ned to get the authorities involved

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

After another letter this morning, stating that the compliant to HBOS was settled?

They own the debt, I have had the true and proper paper work (CCA), they are willing to work with me to clear the debt,

they have very helfpul staff and I have no need to be embarrassed, they will put in on hold for 28 days to give me time etc etc,

I am beginning to think I should pay them.

I truly cannot cope with the hassle, the letters, being scared of going to court, all the letters going back

and forth and despite me telling them more than 3 times that they have nor provided any prescribed T&C's which they never answer in their letters.

I appreciate all advice given so far but I just wish they'd do something,

take me to court if they can then at least I know what happening,

its not SB for approx another year and a bit and whilst some of you may find it funny,

i am at the end of my tether.

Whilst the advice has been given is great,

i cant help worrying,

my mental state is not good andbeing short and abrupt with me isn't helping, sorry

i can offer to pay £1 month then it would take me nearly 5000 months to pay

I just wish I could say take me to court then if you think you can and have the correct paperwork

but this may backfire on me and they may do so and I dont need another CCJ.

I cant cope with endless streams of letters and worrying all the time,

I know its been suggested I shouldnt but I cant help it, its in my head

as in post 65 & 68 refers

this is why they are doing it

to wear you down

did you send copies of those letters off to the authorities as advised

it wont go away till you do SOMETHNG

you sit there worrying

will just make the non existant debt play worse and worse on your mine

DCA 1 punter 0

we know the debt is unlawful

they've offerd a discount

game over

dx

and they

i'm gonna pull a string

and see if

Lowell CRTuser-offline.png

rep will look in for you

dx

and they