Lloyds TSB : Lloyds Bank Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am after the landline number for BLS Collections acting on behalf of Lloyds bank, if anybody has this please post it up would be much appreciated. Their telephone number is 0845 600 3238 but this costs too much to call on a mobile. Email would be helpful to.

Many thanks

DizzieDiva

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Hi, I hope it ok for me to post this. I use this site for ALL 0845 and 0870 number alternatives, including phone banking etc.

The site is 'saynoto0870' just google it :oops:

Click on 'search to find an alternative number' in the banner top of page and give the company name.

If i shouldn't post this I apologise and please remove

Hi, I hope it ok for me to post this. I use this site for ALL 0845 and 0870 number alternatives, including phone banking etc.

The site is 'saynoto0870' just google it :oops:

Click on 'search to find an alternative number' in the banner top of page and give the company name.

If i shouldn't post this I apologise and please remove

Hi there thanks for you advice, however i have tryed this website vodafone gave it to me because my phone bills were high due to phoning my creditors constantly on 0845, 0870 numbers and i had my phone restricted because i couldnt afford the bill. BLS doesnt show up as having a landline number on this site, however there is an 0800 number but chargeable from my mobile Grrrr and i have no landline...seems they have you all ways!!!!! Thanks though for your reply

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Write to them and ask for all communication in future to be by letter. You have every right to do this and can send everything back 2nd class or be really cheeky and ask them to supply some prepaid envelopes.