Problems With Orange Network Where do I stand?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if anyone else is getting these problems but I know of at least 3 other people.

Basically I have a monthly contract with Orange and have done for the past 5 years, I renewed by contract back in September 2010 for another 18 month and got a Sony Ericisson Satio, Quite happy with the phone however over the past few week's I have had problems.

If my phone is idle for a while still on just not in use and I make a call I will get a bleeping sound in my ear when I have finished the call I have texts messages coming through sometimes upto 4 or 5 at the same time all dated and timed then, However these texts have been sent a while back sometimes even the day before. I also sometimes get text messages saying I had missed calls for a person even though my phone was on and nothing rang.

I have contacted orange 3 times now over this issue. First I had the usual change my sim into another phone for 24 hours and see if that does it. NO. Then change the network manually from Orange/T-Mobile to just orange done that same problem's. The last one was change something again which again has not worked.

I first thought it was a Sony Ericsson problem but the wife started to get it on hers and she got the samsung tocco, 3 other people are having the same problem also. I have asked Orange if they are experiancing a problem or something but they say no. It is getting annoying as I had to drive my son to his football last tuesday in rush hour traffic. I rang the wife to make sure where it was and got a bleep in my ear and it was from his coach saying it was called off and that text was sent in the morning and it was then 6pm at night. A few times people have tried to call and it goes directly to answerphone, If it is something important and someone needs to get hold of me?

Where do I stand with orange if this problem persists as I am getting fed up of phoning them but have just under a year left on my contract, I am not getting the service I am paying for and surely they have a duty to fix it or I have the right to terminate my contract early.