Sign in to follow this  
Guest stephen

THE BIG CLAIM-

Guest stephen

Well to day, I have done it. I have issued a claim against every one of the big banks,

There will be no out of court settlement, so the end is near for excessive penalty charges.

Unless the banks can finally prove that, there charges are fare, but to do that, they have to explain a £3 billion profit.

Stephen, local hero? :shock:

Honey, if you manage this, you will be a NATIONAL hero!!!! :D Nay, SUPERhero!!!!! :lol:

All the very best, please please please let us know how things progress.

xxx

ML

Could you post more details on the grounds for the case etc...?

Which banks are involved etc...?

Guest stephen

will do soon as I get back from the dentist,

All the best Stephen you have balls!!!

I'm tempted to do so myself and scarper with what settlements they throw at me lol :twisted: :twisted:

Guest stephen

There will not be any settlements, as I not seeking to claim back any money

I have put in a part 8 claim.

It is against

HSBC Bank plc,

HALIFAX PLC,

Barclays Bank PLC,

LLOYDS TSB BANKPLC,

NATWEST BANK LTD,

The Co-operative Bank,

Nationwide Building Society,

Alliance & Leicester plc.

What;s a part 8 claim? I get it is an attempt to establish some sort of general precedent?

What;s a part 8 claim? I guess it is an attempt to establish some sort of general precedent?

Guest stephen

No I cannot do abbey but once i win against these banks abbey will just have to follow suit or lose hundreds of customers.

Yeah only problem with a part 8 claim it not a small track claim so you not protected form costs.

I know that you have the law on your side but surely the risk here is that this is one fight that the banks can't afford to lose and if they chuck their full resources into it, they may have a chance of winning. I'm not doubting your ability but I do have some reservations about the British judcial system.

The stakes seem very high on this one. If you win then the banks may have refund everyone. If the case is lost it could affect peoples' ability to claim.

Let's hope you win!

Guest stephen

I just mad, if I lose this case, I reckon costs will be close to a million

So any donations would be great

:lol::lol::lol:

But when I win the Banks Lose 3 billion a year and could be faced with paying back everyones charges for 6 years

so 6 X 3 billion is a total of 18 billion. which is a little more than I would have to pay if i lose

F*!!!!**&&!"ing hell!!

You've got balls.

Have you put together some sort of legal team?

Maybe, Richard Colbey would be interested, in view of the publicity he/you would gain?

I know that you have the law on your side but surely the risk here is that this is one fight that the banks can't afford to lose and if they chuck their full resources into it, they may have a chance of winning. I'm not doubting your ability but I do have some reservations about the British judcial system.

The stakes seem very high on this one. If you win then the banks may have refund everyone. If the case is lost it could affect peoples' ability to claim.

Let's hope you win!

But then, we would all know for sure.

I don;t know much about the law. Is there any danger that all of the individual cases that people are threatening/ bringing could be held up pending the outcome of this one?

Guest stephen

Yes dave but i need the help of everyone here

If any one has letters from there banks when they asked for there charges back and could spare me a copy, it would be great

For example, where your bank refuses to break down there cost, or say their in-line with other banks. I need this, etc

Nah - this is a seperate case.

Incidentily - if (WHEN!) you win Stephen - it might be called 'The Valentines Day Massacre'.

Yes dave but i need the help of everyone here

If any one has letters from there banks when they asked for there charges back and could spare me a copy, it would be great

For example, where your bank refuses to break down there cost, or say their in-line with other banks. I need this, etc

You can quote mine stephen its in other insitutions.

Guest stephen
Nah - this is a seperate case.

Incidentily - if (WHEN!) you win Stephen - it might be called 'The Valentines Day Massacre'.

yeah it probably take a year to because of all the courts

it be funny if it ended the same day next year.

Why is it that you couldn't include Abbey - was it because you have already attempted to get them into court for the same thing?

Also, if you want to start a forum soley for people to post their letters to in which they have had their money returned, banks saying things like "we charge the same as everyone else", etc..., then that is fine with me - I'll ok it with when he gets back.

Please fill in your quit date here