Notice of Assignment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a MBNA credit card that was taken over by Arrow global, with help for the forum i was able to get a notice of discontinuation for a CCJ, the thread is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?162101-Eversheds-County-Court-Paperwork-**SUCCESS**

today over a year since the discontinuation i have received a notice of assignment stating that the debt has moved from Arrow to a new solicitors, has anyone had this before and what could they be trying to achieve, i understand that getting the NoD didnt make the end of the matter but just wondered what i can expect next

Who are the solicitors?

Have you only received this one letter.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

fairfax solicitors, no other communication has been received, did notice this on their website that eversheds have passed its unsecured recoveries business to fairfax and eversheds were the solicitor that attempted the CCJ

Fairfax is a debt collection agency as was Eversheds Fairfax was a Phoenix type company

started by management from Eversheds.

The are very unprofessional and tend to make threats they cannot carry out.

If can post up the correspondence to give us a chance to judge where you are

at with them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

i will post the letter up later, as i said i had a CCJ discontinued for the debt that was with arrow but handled by eversheds, obviously now they have passed it to fairfax, although the NoA from fairfax wasnt sent recorded which i thought they had to do, otherwise they could say its been sent when it hasnt, so what can they do now, is it as simple as contacting me, then issuing another default notice and then trying the CCJ again?