Farbramble

CCA - Hillesden Securities EGG

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3099 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I wrote to Hillesden Securities (collecting on behalf of Egg Banking Plc), requesting the CCA. I enclosed a crossed postal order for £1. They've returned the PO, and have advised me to contact Egg instead.

Is this normal?

hope u get some answers i have had the same reply to my cca request

If they are the ones chasing you it is up to them to provide the documents you require. Wait the 14 days and then send the Account in Dispute Letter. There is a letter you can send advising them that they 'do' have to secure this information for you, but you can send that at a later date is they deny their responsibility.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ibed-timescale

Where a DCA is acting as an agent for the creditor no assignment has taken place and it is better to say that 'if you are acting on behalf of the creditor s.175 of the CCA 1974 places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor'.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Thanks HS. I will throw them that line and await their response.