Dolling v Halifax ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am sitting filling out the MCOL Form for the claim and have the following questions: -:? :? :? :? :?

1) Do you want to reserve the right to claim interest? - what do i choose here?? - yes or no (we are claiming interest @8% at this stage and have stated that in the particulars of the claim.

2) Is the amount claimed that goes in their box the total amount claimed including interest or before the 8% is added on????

Someone please help - cos I don't wanna get it wrong at this stage.

Thanks in advance

There is a guide to this in the bank templates library.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have looked through the Templates and cannot find any specific reference to the issues raised in my earlier question - I have printed out the guides relating MCOL and cannot see anything

Can someone please help and steer me in the right direction???

Many thanks

Just thought i should give an update: -

Received letter from the court this morning, confirming the "Acknowledgement of Service" has been filed and that Halifax have confirmed that they intend to defend all of the claim. It also confirmed that Halifax have 28 days from this date to file a defence.

Is this normal???

Please let me know what you guys think.

Hi All

Got a letter from the Halifax this morning offering us payment in full for our claim including 8% interest and court costs!!!!!! ;):cool: - They say that the funds will be in our account within the next 5 working days

Hooray - we won - yippee:D :D :D :D

WHO GIVES YOU EXTRA!!!!!

Just gotta wait for the money to be credited to our account

Thanks for all your help and support.

Excellent news - please don't forget the survey! Well done! :)

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!