Schedule of Charges and Question??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm just putting together my initial letter to Lloyds and I was wondering what the schedule of charges should be, does it have to be a separate document or can i just mention the amount at the bottom of the letter?

Also, should I just send my letter to my local branch??

Hope someone can help me!

Your schedule of charges is a seperate document which should be sent as an attachment alongside your preliminary letter and your LBA.

It is also advisable that when (or if) you get to the moneyclaim stage, you forward an updated copy of the schedule of charges (including interest and court charges) to the court, to the solicitors and to the bank - this will ensure that there is no way that you have broken civil procedure rules by not stating how you arrived at your figure.

This is what i've done so far and there's no mention of me breaking any civil procedure rules in the Lloyds defence.

Have you found my post helpful? If so, please click on the scales at the top right of this post! Please read the

FAQ's!

My Claims:

LLoyds TSB - Click!

NOW SETTLED: £760.58 received 1/11/06

BarclayCard - Click!

Claiming £350. Partial refund of £120 received.

Moneyclaim deemed served on 30/9/2006. Darn it, defence filed 4 hours before deadline!

Capital One - Click!

Claiming £190. Partial refund of £72 received.

Sent LBA on 24th September. Cap one won't refund me.

Going for contractual interest on this one, after Lloyds and Barclaycard pay up!

Questions about posting? Clicky here :D

No!! Don't send it there, thats the Data Protection Act address for the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'s only!

All the relevant contact info is at the top of this forum as sticky's, but here it is anyway:

Martin Orton

Manager

Customer Service Recovory Centre

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

BS3 3SF

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.