Positive message - Parking Eye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I previously posted a thread concerning a PCN received from after parking longer than permitted in a ALDI car Park in Birmingham. I wrote to them stating that the reason for my overstay was that the vehicle was broken into. Among other phone calls I contacted the police who eventually provided me with a crime reference number. In view of the exceptional circumstances I asked that they withdraw this charge. I am happy to report that they have cancelled this charge

Interesting and well done to get a successful appeal - almost a first I guess and wonder if they are going on a public sympathy campaign or that there is the beginnings intelligent life amongst the PPC community.

Recent threatograms from another PPC show that they are becoming aware that if people are not going to pay after the first couple of letters they just give to save postage and paper

Well done, but I prefer to ignore rather than spend time on letters and phonecalls. And you've save them the £5 it costs to pursue a letter writing campaign for each individual who is on to them and doesn't pay.

I too got one of these lovely missives a few weeks ago giving me until 22 march to pay. Before the deadline was up, they sent me another one (for the same date etc) with photos of my car. Whoopee do!! So you know what my car looks like?? And?? The photos don't show who was driving and it wasn't me!!

I'm sorely tempted to write to them and send the letters back ripped into shreds to make a point but I wouldn't waste my money on stamps!

So, ignore is the order of the day lol!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

but I wouldn't waste my money on stamps!

Send the shreds without the stamp address to "Payments" they may waste some money collecting from local sorting office.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS