Davblade1889 Vs Barclaycard (HELP!!)

Davblade1889
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok this is a very strange on indeed...

2003 I was at college and was offered a Barclaycard by the nice "financial help" people that came and touted all sorts of things at our college. I accepted and was given a £500 limit. I soon hit some real problems when I was at my limit and missed a payment and things went from bad to worse. After clearing the thing months later and getting back into the same situation again and again my card was cancelled in 2004. Then I owed a balance of £1032. Letters went backwards and forwards and that amount still stands TODAY. I am almost sure that £1032 could be paid off with what they could "owe me" in unfair charges relating to missed/late payments and over limit fees.

Barclaycard and I have had no contact with each other for well over a year now. I will request all my statements and do some adding up but I am worried that this may prod them into action and take ME to court. All in all I am a bit worried about this as it is not a case of an easy claim.

If I were to have this Barclaycard now I would handle my finances in much better order. I had just turned 18 and all this was very new to me. This certainly was the harshest lesson that I have ever had.

Many thanks for anyone who could help me.

Halifax - £2040.26 MCOL issued 21/10/2006

HSBC - £1073.61 MCOL issued 18/10/2006

Capital One - SAR Rqst

You fill up my senses...