Elderly Services in your own home-South West

orfoster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unsure if anyone knew this.

All over the UK the councils operate something called Piper Schemes now known as Lifelines, i work for these companies and deal with the systems in peoples homes who are ill, live alone or for some reason are vulnerable but want to remain at home.

I know these services in the South West in the areas of:

• Mendip
  • South Somerset Homes
  • North Devon Homes
  • Mid Devon Council
  • Torridge Council
  • Taunton Deane Council
  • Sedgmoor Council
  • West Somerset

All of these plus more offer a service to vulnerable people to stay at home and with a pendant that they carry around their neck or on their wrists that if they press it alerts a control centre who have all the clients details and can call out the next of kin, emergency services or a Doctor. All this is chosen by the client who they want called for what. This gives piece of mind at home and keeping them within the community. Any questions or would like any info on the areas above please PM me.

Not just dealing with elderly clients but people with illnesses and who need help in the home or are vulnerable. Sometimes people get worried about their parents and don't realise that this service is avaliable. PM me if you need details on any of the above areas.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.