Vodafone Mobile Broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having trouble with Vodafone. I have been paying monthly direct debit to Vodafone for my dongle but for some reason the direct debits are never taken. I have taken this up with Vodafone with no explanation.

Account is now 4 months in arrears totalling £99.96, I have attempted to make payment over the telephone to be told they could not accept payment until I receive a default notice as I want to reinstate the account. I have still not received the default notice. Vodafone state now that they cannot reinstate the service as a default notice has been served, yet they told me to wait until its served!!!

I also now have FPC chasing me and harrassing me day and night, they also have been contacting me on a telephone number which has not been provided to Vodafone or FPC by myself. FPC state I owe £271.04

I also have legal proceedings in action against FPC (Fredrickson International) for harrassment and unlawfully collecting a debt that did not exist.

I want this sorted what can I do?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I would get their web team involved. They do have a good success rate

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems&p=2343770&viewfull=1#post2343770

Follow the instructions EXACTLY and one of the team will get back to you

As for not accepting your payment, I would love to see what explanation VF can come up with as I don't believe for an instant that they have to serve a DN to get paid.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Have they said the account is terminated?

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Have they said the account is terminated?

Not at all at any stage yet FPC have it, I have had no notification of assignment of debt from VF either had nothing other than my account is in arrrears please contact us to make payment which I did but they said they could not accept payment to reinstate the account until I received a letter to tell me my account is in default, still have not received this only FPC out the blue...

VF don't generally sell debts early on so FPC will be acting on behalf of VF so no notice is required.

To be honest, all the info I would be giving FPC is that this problem is being discussed directly with VF and until you know more, you will not deal with them.

Have you sent VF an email through the link I posted yet? If not, do so (not forgetting WRT 135 in the header)

It beggars belief that all you want to do is pay up and VF won't let you-incredible!

Hi taylorit,

Thanks for raising this with us.

Having checked our emails I'm pleased to confirm that I've got yours and so will get this looked into and get back to you as soon as possible.

From what you've posted I also can't understand why payment could not have been taken when you called as it certainly isn't our policy to reject payment until after we've issued our default letter.

Anyway, leave things with me and I'll see what's happened here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 3 months later...

Hi

Excellent. Can you give a few more details please (even if it's to say that you have agreed it to be confidetial)

• 2 months later...

Well I thought we had got to the bottom of this, now have submitted a formal written complaint which has gone of recorded delivery with copies of all email communications..... attempted to make payment on a number of occassions to Vodafone but kept being told I need to contact Fredricksons (DCA). Just getting run round in bloody circles with this and I have had no response from Lee at Voda since June.

Also I have not received the full service which they have still billed me for to the end of contract which ends in 6 weeks times....

Advice would be appreciated......

Very annoyed and unhappy Vodafone has failed me and certainly lost me as a customer permanently. Been a long customer with another mobile network and customer service issues however severe are sorted within weeks and the customer service is a hell of a lot much better!

Unusual for this to go unsorted.

I would check your credit file and if they have placed adverse info on there include that in your complaint and if they refuse to amend, take it further (Ombudsman)

Do you want to see how sometimes VF can get it sooo wrong?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?302670-Vodafone-Incorrect-Default

Well I thought we had got to the bottom of this, now have submitted a formal written complaint which has gone of recorded delivery with copies of all email communications..... attempted to make payment on a number of occassions to Vodafone but kept being told I need to contact Fredricksons (DCA). Just getting run round in bloody circles with this and I have had no response from Lee at Voda since June.

Also I have not received the full service which they have still billed me for to the end of contract which ends in 6 weeks times....

Advice would be appreciated......

Very annoyed and unhappy Vodafone has failed me and certainly lost me as a customer permanently. Been a long customer with another mobile network and customer service issues however severe are sorted within weeks and the customer service is a hell of a lot much better!

Hi taylorit,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.

Since our contact in June I do recall emailing and writing to you during July and earlier this month in an attempt to follow matters up with you and did make our position clear in an email sent on 8th August.

In light of you having sent further correspondence in regard to this matter I will naturally liaise with our Customer Relations Department before either one of us gets back in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 3 weeks later...

Lee,

Thank you for your help and I appreciate your support and I appreciate a lot of this is no fault of your own but I am getting fed up of being thrown pillar to post. Telephone to pay as agreed etc and get told cannot access my account as its for debt recovery or no record of my account and I contact Fredricksons and they tell me to contact Vodafone as the account has been passed back, so I just really not interested in this anymore and I have sent a formal complaint into the HQ at Newbury yet no response, I am considering dropping in next week to speak to a Senior person. It is just frustrating this still is ongoing to be honest, it should of been closed and dealt with long time ago.

Thanks again

Matt

I think it's time VF sent their staff off for training in what they are supposed to do-customer service.

You could always try asking for a deadlock letter so that you can escalate you complaint to the Ombudsman. Mind you, I tried and they wouldn't give me one :|

Unusual for this to go unsorted.

I would check your credit file and if they have placed adverse info on there include that in your complaint and if they refuse to amend, take it further (Ombudsman)

Do you want to see how sometimes VF can get it sooo wrong?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?302670-Vodafone-Incorrect-Default

This is very interesting...... I have 2 cases similar to this atm I am dealing with!

• 4 weeks later...

Today have had a response from Paul Harrison at the exec office. They have called me a liar in a formal response and unwillingly to honour the agreement. They still have also failed to response to TWO written letters of complaint sent to the corporate office.

I have also requested a personal meeting with Guy Laurence CEO of Vodafone to discuss this matter, any persons would like to attend with me?

Edited by taylorit

Hi Matt,

Apologies for the delay with returning to your thread.

In noting that my colleagues in our Director Support Office have since been in touch with you to confirm that we have now reached a point of 'deadlock' with your case I'm afraid I'll be unable to offer any further assistance in regard to this matter.

As you remain unhappy with the outcome I can only recommend that you make contact with the Ombudsman Services in order to arrange for matters to be reviewed on an independent basis.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 1 month later...

Lee

I have only just seen your reply to this thread, I can confirm the Ombudsman is now involved and if the Ombudsman is unable to resolve this matter satisfactory then I will commence legal proceedings within 7 working days of the outcome.

Matt

UDATE: This is still ongoing at present and being dealt with by the Ombudsman. In the meantime all correspondence has been gathered ready to commence legal proceedings against Vodafone should the need arise once I have final outcome from the Ombudsman. Particular of claims have been drawn up and do require checking over. Any offers?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for returning to the thread.

As your case is now being reviewed independently we'll naturally need to await the outcome before proceeding any further.

Once the outcome is known my colleagues in Customer Relations will be informed and we'll take things from there.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lee

Thanks for your response, yes fully aware of the need to await the ombudsmans response but they are very slow! They have been sent everything twice now and still only today just sent out forms to authorise this complaint to be looked into by them.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update.

Whilst I can't comment on the speed of the investigation I'm sure the Ombudsman will review your case as thoroughly as possible in order for them to come to a conclusion.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK