Cap One Default Help

MICHFERGIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-? :-? Looking for some help on this one my husband has a account with these robbing swines, had a call last week paid £100 over telephone awaiting cap one to refund the charges that is why we had not paid the idiot on the phone said that a letter was on its way to say that they had refunded the £460, and that when this £100 was paid it would be back to normal and no action would be taken, yesterday received a threatning letter from Debitas pay full amount or contact us contacted Cap One first they would not speak gave us the number for Debitas so we phoned them they would not listen so said phone cap one, getting fed up of this now, if I go to court I will pay them a £1 A WEEK they are unbelievable have faxed letters to them both as you cannot get any sense on the telephone

Fed up Michfergie:confused:

you need to send a letter to Debitas saying the account is in dispute which it still is if you haven't got the money yet? and ask them to stop harrassing you. what stage are you at and how much more than the £460 do you owe, need more info to help more

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

Debitas is an in house credit collection service, try this

Alex Matthews

Debitas Legal Services

PO Box 6459

Nottingham XXXX

NG2 3FG XXXXXXX

c.c to Mr R Udy – Capital One

Capital One – Account Number

Please note that the outstanding balance on the above account is now in dispute and a partial offer has been accepted and a money claim and a claim for removal of a default notice for the balance against Capital One is going ahead.

I have requested by phone to Ms ............. at your offices 3.38pm today any other contact from your company will be considered Harrassment, but she has refused to stop contacting me and was very badly trained as to the aspect of claims in dispute.

She has, therefore, decided not to abide by the following laws:-

1. Protection from Harassment Act 1970 - all of it

2. Administration of Justice Act 1970, Section 40 onwards

3. Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949, misuse

4. Human Rights Act 1990, Article 8 - Right to respect for private and family life

I am sure you are aware that the Courts have the power to remove the debt owed if harassment can be proven. I have been keeping a diary of the phone calls and further letters so this shouldn’t be a problem.

I have made 3 copies of my letter. One is being sent to capital one and, if my wishes are not complied with, I will give no further warning and I will give a copy to the police and Oftel.

Consequently I no longer acknowledge any debt to your company. No payments will be made to you by me, at least until the resolution of the dispute referred to.

Please, therefore, refrain from making any requests for payment, either in writing or by telephone, or taking any legal action to recover any alleged debt.

When I have a resolution to the dispute referred to, I will write to you again.

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

you seem to have lots of threads on the same subject, maybe they should be joined