style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Marston Group 'Model of Excellence' wins Enforcement Award at the BPA 2011

Bloody hell, they are giving out awards for the bestest DCA . Marstons are renowned for there excessive charges......and they get a great big award for it.

But get this statement

Marston Group was the first Enforcement Agency to adopt the term Ethical Recovery following external ethical audits by Rockpools plc. Ethical service is defined by the Audit Commission as: "doing the right thing, in the right way for the right people, in a timely, open, honest and accountable manner."
What the xxxx do this company know about Ethics. If someone threw a book entiltled " Ethical Service", they wouldn't have a clue what to do with it.

And get this statement

"Vital senior staff have been in consultaions with the ministry of justice that could help to reform the Enforcement Industry".

So, firstly why should this company be allowed to have an imput on Judicial Law, when it is apparant that they are incapable of abiding by current legislation.Also,at what point during these consultations, probably held at some posh hotel in central london, all expenses paid by Marstons ( from all those excessive charges) does the consumer, the little person you and I have a say.

:-x

Makes you laugh but with this government I expect DCA's to be running the Justice Dept along with other private companies

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

I'd like to say that this is unbelievable; but of course it's just normal.

It reminds me of a telecoms firm called Unicom, who were the first to collect a government sponsored award for customer service.

Their actual track record with customers was apparent to anyone googling their name. There were 64 'do not touch with a barge pole' warnings on reviewcentre.com, a dedicated hate/gripe site, no less than three facebook groups set up by their own employees called 'we hate Unicom', an ofcom investigation, two threads on CAG and then some.

It got so bad they issued libel threats to everyone (including CAG it seems) so most of this disappeared but the hate is so strong most of them are back!!!!!

And Hugh Dennis - you're dead to me!!!!!!!

John Marston OBE

Former Chair of the High Court Enforcement Officers Association and expert in the Council of Europe, John Marston is the Company’s Chairman.

A Government Advisor on Civil Enforcement, John has 25 years experience in the industry and was authorised as a High Court Enforcement Officer on 1st April 2004.

:mad2:

This guy has managed to secure contracts with nearly all the councils for enforcing council tax debts and parking fines, and secured his company the highest standard "HCEO's", where they can basically charge as much as they want.

Was it his ability to set up a company that followed the law, or is it his 25 years of knowing which palms to grease.