can you cancel sky talk early

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just wondering wanting to go back to bt but sky having non of t have approx 4 months of contract left to run.

im more than happy to pay the remainder of my contract at £11 a month for the rental and to also pay the remainder of the broadband 7.50 a month sky say i cant do this and wont relise the line does this sound right. bt rang back today and said sky refused to relise the line.

what action can i take next as payng my contract im still fullfiling there terms of the 12 month contract and not costing them anything as services will be canceled

Not sure I have ever come across this before, usually most companies will release you on receipt of any termination fee.

I would suggest checking your original terms and conditions, if you don't have them then why not contact Sky as a "potential customer" and after finding out the price of their services, ask them what the procedure would be if you wanted to terminate early (and get their name).

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure how that is going to help? A new line cost money and he will still be in contract with Sky who will still want their money.

Under some social exceptions it may be possible to obtain a phone line without having to pay a connection fee..