2nd time repossession within 6 months HELP

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3604 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I appreciate that the home reposession forum is prioritised for people in need now, however yesterday I had to go to court and saved my home for the 2nd time in 6 months from repossession by Northern Rock. My arrears are around 8k however I know that at least 5k are charges ranging from debt advice I NEVER received or asked for to Home insurance lumped on for extra good measure.

Thanks to this forum, I confidently won my case easily so now need to get my charges back as my mortgage account never goes down .

Can I telephone them and ask for the a breakdown of charges or should I just do a SAR and has anybody got a template I could use.

Please can someone help me, I would be extremely greatful.

I would personally just go for the SAR, that way you have every bit of documentation you will need. I have an ongoing claim against SPML/Acenden with the FOS (which FOS initiated for me) following several attempts for them to kick me out of my home for arrears which tallyed up to be at least £3K in charges. I am now waiting on the decision from the adjudicator, but if it doesnt go my way, will be looking at other avenues to get my charges refunded. This funnily enough will now put me in credit :)

Thankyou slgsue, could you kindly let me know where I could get a template for the sar and exactly what I should ask for, e.g, should I make reference to charges on the account specifically? Thankyou in advance of your reply.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?297954-Kensington-charges

Post #14 on the link above has a SAR letter, you could use something similar to that.

Hope this helps

I have had personal dealings in the areas I comment on, however, I am not a lawyer. Any advice I give is without prejudice and is merely my opinion based on the information I have gleaned from my experiences, understanding and interpretation of the law. You should always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional.

I have already printed it out and adapted it to my needs. I have had hell with my mortgage provider since they were first take over by Goverment intervention and unable to offer me a new mortgage product, so paying OTT interest rates, why should the people suffer because they over borrowed and over burdened people with irresponsible mortgage lending? Thanks for your help today it was very kind.:-D