Getting phone calls from Int.Just

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been getting phone calls from Intrim Justica for a family member who no longer lives with us (hasn't lived with us for at least 6 years). We get up to 4 calls a day, some there is no-one to speak to. When we do get to speak to someone we explain the situation to them but the phone calls keep coming.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem?

T33

Edited by trevor33
fingers too big for keys

Send them a nice letter - oh, here's one: Harassment by telephone response letter

If they call, refuse to answer any 'security' questions and tell them to correspond in writing only. They are intimidating you and you need to stop talking to them by phone.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Thanks for the replys.

Looked into the trucall thingy. A bit pricey. As they do not talk most of the time, I will not have anything to record. Truecall will log the time of the calls, but my caller display will do that. I may look into using my telephone suppliers blocking system.

I have thought about sending the letter about telephone harassment but I will then have to reveal my name and address and as this is not my account, I am reluctant to do that.

I'm not sure...all I can see is this -

Been getting years). We get up to 4 calls a day, some there is no-one to speak to. When we do get to speak to someone we explain the situation to them but the phone calls
link3.gif
keep coming.

T33

If you are sure this is not your account then you should write and tell them, this wouldn't be the first time that this situation has cropped up with this particular debt collection agency.

Send something along the lines of this by recorded delivery - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?285217-Being-pursued-for-an-unknown-debt&highlight=categorically

I have thought about sending the letter about telephone harassment but I will then have to reveal my name and address and as this is not my account, I am reluctant to do that.

More reason to do it really, if you want them off your back then telling them that they have the wrong person is the easiest way to do it, they have to act on that information. Indeed, some DCA's have been given strict orders by the OFT to ensure that this particular stage is adhered to.

Copy your MP in as well, the more they are told about the way these companies go about their business, the more they can see what problems there are with the whole rotten industry!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

42man. This is my original post.

Been getting phone calls from Intrim Justica for a family member who no longer lives with us

(hasn't lived with us for at least 6 years).

We get up to 4 calls a day, some there is no-one to speak to. When we do get to speak to someone we explain the situation to them but the phone calls keep coming.

T33

Edited by trevor33
Some of post missing?

42man

After editing my post. I find that the brackets seem to have a strange effect on what is seen.

I edited the bracketed bit to a line on its own, now all is there......strange.

I hope all now is clear.

T33

If you are sure this is not your account then you should write and tell them, this wouldn't be the first time that this situation has cropped up with this particular debt collection agency.

Send something along the lines of this by recorded delivery - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?285217-Being-pursued-for-an-unknown-debt&highlight=categorically

Thanks 42man.

Now that you can read all the post, will that letter be ok as it is a family member.

Do you know the address of said DCA?

T33