style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is he saying that the online form was not submitted correctly?

What is he asking you to complete now? Is it a complete new form? If so, can he not just have left it for you both to complete and collect later?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no it the area thing? i told him ive done one online and he said yes it ok but this is for the area one, i told him on several occasions to call back when it convient for us, and befor he said he sendin a senior member of staff out to do it as it must be done, well i have had no card thru to tell me that we have to do this and my partner told him point blank we not doing it now as you have failed to call back at convient tiimes and are now hassling us !

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the "area one" is.

The Census forum is just one forum - huge and meaningless, but just the one form.

There was no community census form or area one.

Have you seen it and if so, what colour is it?

no it the area thing? i told him ive done one online and he said yes it ok but this is for the area one,

This doesn't make much sense. If he is saying that the one you filled in online is ok, then there is nothing more to fill in.

As a former Civil Servant I used to work with someone who was a Census collector. There is only the one Census. Please do not give this person any details regardless of what time they come! As long as you have filled out the online Census and there are no problems with it, that (as stated above) is all you have to do. Sounds very dodgy to me!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Am I right in thinking that if you have completed the Online Census then you are not under any obligation to be harrassed into disclosing duplicate information for a doorstep survey?

"How do I know if the CQS interviewer is genuine?

All our interviewers are instructed to show you their ID card, which carries their name, photo and both the 2011 Census and ONS logos.

If you are still unsure, please call the ONS Survey helpline on 0800 298 5313 to confirm the interviewer’s identity." (copied from the Census website.)

If you feel threatened in any way close the door and call the police.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

That's plain pants - as if the original census wasn't bad enough.

It's also very misleading on both those pages - just implies that you WILL take part in either/or the CCS or CQS, without actually saying it's mandatory.

If they want entry to people's homes, and the occupier(s) were not happy with that, then surely they can refuse??